Desert Dreams VIDEO remix released!

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

Nice ! :wink:
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

The Kefs say they love it and asked me to get your email Chris so they can contact you directly :) As a side note, is there a full quality mp3 os the remix kicking around ? LOVE IT !
Aero
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Aero »

This is so totally awesome!!
I agree with matrix, those tunes rock!
klasman
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by klasman »

Really nice work man! Liked it a lot, especially with the real map of the pyramids (no clue where you got the idea from :wink: )

As a true desert dream fan, I thought some stuff were a bit off sync with the music, but not that annoying.
However, next time you should consider that strech-fading effect on the text, the outline kind of ruined it...

Anyway, nice work and good idea! Thanks! :)
[ the masters of pixel art @ http://nicepixel.se/ ]
daXX
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Re:

Post by daXX »

Matrix wrote:The Kefs say they love it and asked me to get your email Chris so they can contact you directly :) As a side note, is there a full quality mp3 os the remix kicking around ? LOVE IT !
Sure! They can contact me at daxx@ravebusters.com

:cheers:
ZebUK
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: Desert Dreams VIDEO remix released!

Post by ZebUK »

AWESOME!!! :shock:

Just watched it using VLC perfectly. I'm totally blown away by the level of detail like the dust when the pyramid opens and the rockets fire!

Love it, can't wait to see more!

:cheers:
Amiga Software Downloads
http://www.pictureinthesky.net
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

WOW! ... it's really kind of funny to sse, that people do so much even up to these days to honor Kefrens.... I'm really flattered that something like Kefrens that was just a few friends having fun together ended up with this...

Personaly I did not participate in the creation of Desert Dreams myself, but even then I feel honored... totaly weird :)

Really good recreation.... I was amazed when I saw the C64 version of it, and I'm just as amazed by this one...

Maybe it's time to do some remixing of the old Kefrens Mods, to freshen them a bit up :?
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Razmo wrote:WOW! ... it's really kind of funny to sse, that people do so much even up to these days to honor Kefrens.... I'm really flattered that something like Kefrens that was just a few friends having fun together ended up with this...

Personaly I did not participate in the creation of Desert Dreams myself, but even then I feel honored... totaly weird :)

Really good recreation.... I was amazed when I saw the C64 version of it, and I'm just as amazed by this one...

Maybe it's time to do some remixing of the old Kefrens Mods, to freshen them a bit up :?
Please do, matey. :) AmigaRemix needs more cool music. I gather you have heard PsychNerDs excellent and massive rendition of Desert Dream at http://amigaremix.com/remixes/search/psychnerd%20dream but we can never get enough of good remixes, so just do it! :)

// Ziph
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com