PodcastAlley.com voting

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PodcastAlley.com voting

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

( Disclaimer: I feel like a bit of vote-whore for asking people to do this, but seing as the shows ambition is to heighten the general publics interrest in remixes I'll go ahead and do it anyway. )

Don't forget to vote over on Podcastalley[1] if you like the C64 Take-away. No registration needed (although you can register to avoid having future voting verified via e-mail) - just click the "vote now!" button, key in a valid address, and click the confirmation link they e-mail you.

The way PodcastAlley works is that the number of montly votes are used to determine show popularity both overall and in terms of the category it's listed under (in this case music/radio). The higher the show ranks, the easier it is for people to find it. And the more people that tune in, the more people might be hooked. Which in turn could lead to new blood for the community. Who knows - we might even get more people to produce kick-ass remixes?

So you see - you're not doing this for me - you're doing it for yourself. :D

[1] http://podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=4994
Last edited by Jan Lund Thomsen on 20/06/2005 - 18:07, edited 1 time in total.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Should make this thread a sticky if monthly voting is required. :)
All is lost.
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Vosla wrote:Should make this thread a sticky if monthly voting is required. :)
Good thinking that man. Made it sticky (oh-er missus!).

Thanks to the current amount of votes the show is currently at #31 on the music/radio category. Since they list 50 pages per page that means it's not stashed away far back in the outskirts of the if people pop by for a fix of music anymore. :D
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

July 1st is here, and the C64 Take-away votecount on PodcastAlley.com has been reset to zero as they do at the start of every month. In the month of June your votes brought the show up to #19 on the music/radio category.

So if you dig the shows and want to see C64 remixes and SIDs reaching a bigger audience, get over there and rock the vote. :D

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_det ... od_id=4994
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

August 1st is here, and the C64 Take-away votecount on PodcastAlley.com has been reset to zero as they do at the start of every month. Last month your votes brought the show up to the 17th spot on the music/radio category. Not bad seing as that category got around 900 podcasts listed.

So if you dig the shows and want to see C64 remixes and SIDs reaching a bigger audience, get over there and rock the vote. :D

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_det ... od_id=4994
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

I've added a link on my podcast blog to your page :)