Just a sample of me playing Desert Dream on the guitar :)

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

It just dawned on me, after a little chat with Matrix, that there is two people who use/used the handle "Laxity"... Laxity of Kefrens has nothing to do with the Laxity from the C64 scene (Thomas)... The guy that made "Desert Dream" including the music is Anders Emil Hansen, and both were made in the city of Haslev in Denmark... I saw the man code the thing myself. Anders has been working for Psygnosis for a while after the "demise" of Kefrens I know.

Just to prevent any kind of mis-credit. Are you aware of this Chris? just that I know some remixes has been made of Desert Dream, and credits/royalties should end up in the rigth place.
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

razmo wrote:It just dawned on me, after a little chat with Matrix, that there is two people who use/used the handle "Laxity"... Laxity of Kefrens has nothing to do with the Laxity from the C64 scene (Thomas)... The guy that made "Desert Dream" including the music is Anders Emil Hansen, and both were made in the city of Haslev in Denmark... I saw the man code the thing myself. Anders has been working for Psygnosis for a while after the "demise" of Kefrens I know.

Just to prevent any kind of mis-credit. Are you aware of this Chris? just that I know some remixes has been made of Desert Dream, and credits/royalties should end up in the rigth place.
I don't think I've released anything with "Desert Dream" on it, but I'll bear it in mind if I do...

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?