Human race - here ya go

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Human race - here ya go

Post by Infamous »

http://195.249.116.158/Visitor_Trax/inf ... anrace.mp3

enjoy, will upload to rko once ive got a broadband connection again ^^
all feedback welcome.
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Human race - here ya go

Post by Scyphe »

Nice arrangement... except for one thing.. the arpeggiated melody sound is kinda annoying and makes the thing sound somewhat out of tune (not to mention it's a little annoying overall that sound). Otherwise it's a soft take on it.
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Ya i thought as much, and thank you for that feedback going to go back and change that noise entirely (it was originally more of a twinkly noise which i thought worked far better but the one in it now fitted with the format), also something i noticed too is that its for some reason encoded itself in 22khz which is a bit annoying lol.

Glad you liked the arrangement and used the words "soft" that was what i was going for.. rather than my usual bang bang woarg! soundscape lol.

Tried to upload spyvsspy and spiderman but for some stupid reason the bbp website refused to show them and the links where there to the download but didnt work :o .. its probably this stupid fecking dial up im on (and waiting nearly 30minutes to upload a tune really does take me back heh).

anyway.. thanks again revisions shall be made xD
Scyphe
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Scyphe »

Wish I could give you some of my bandwidth, I've got 100mbit that I barely use. ;)
"...Yes, I DID make modules and demos on the Amiga, but I was never in one of the big groups..."
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Got spy vs spy up on the queue, still making a few changes to humanrace, replacing the arp from the beginning has completely fubared the rest of the tune .. and im going back over it again.

Fine by me, don't wanna release a half done tune ^^ will post up the new one as soon as ive got something to actually post xD
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

This was stomping as allways from you, though the melodie sounds is kind of "wierd" ;)

And I don't know if you have intentionally done it but some notes on the lead melodie at 06:17 is wrong, it kind of bothers me :shock: :wink:

Other than that it sounds really nice :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Ya ive picked up on most of the screw up's and im happy to see that it wasnt just me that was hearing them xD

Probably won't be releasing this till in the new year now so that i can fix it properly and the spiderman tune is #1 priority.