bitLive@Brighton

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Zeb
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

bitLive@Brighton

Post by Zeb »

At the end of the evening I was in the foyer having pics taken with Rob Hubbard, Ben Daglish & Martin Galway and told a couple people I'd be putting the pics online.

I will be doing this very soon hopefully it's just that I've got this stinking cold and don't feel like doing much at the moment :(

Seems like quite a few people caught this cold... maybe it the the Speccie posse feeding the bacteria through the ventilation trying to wipe out the Commodore 64 posse in a sudden and unexpected attack?

Ok, ok, I've too much free time... :D
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

Definitely... I have avoided it (seemingly) but quite a few of the Llamasofties in attendance (including Gary Liddon) seem to have come down with it too...
rockwaldo
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by rockwaldo »

Another cold victim!

blame that subzero character! he brought some freakish scotland cold down with him, and now two of us MAMErs have got the lurgie, and its obviously spreading!

damn his eyes!
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Ah...Ahh....CHOOooooooo...blubber blubber blubber.......
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

Think Ill be wearing a radiation suit for the next one cos im still feeling naff, must go out and buy some cough medicine today otherwise Ill never want to finish putting my pics online.....

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
gazl
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by gazl »

Mayhem wrote:Definitely... I have avoided it (seemingly) but quite a few of the Llamasofties in attendance (including Gary Liddon) seem to have come down with it too...
Nah I didn't get a cold, all of the beer I had acted as an antiseptic. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it :)
Mog
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mog »

gazl wrote:Nah I didn't get a cold, all of the beer I had acted as an antiseptic. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it :)
You're so wrong - two and half pints of wine didn't prevent me getting it!

Mog
-------------

I am female - fear me.