Mellowjet Records: Erez Yaary / Benny Feenell

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
tangdream

Mellowjet Records: Erez Yaary / Benny Feenell

Post by tangdream »

Hi,

if you like Electronic Music please check out the Mellowjet Label:
Mellowjet

Two of their recent releases:

E e r e z Y a a r y / Synergos
""Synergos" is one long and fluid piece of music, soothing and encompassing. Almost 40 minutes from start to finish in one bite. It is my most ambitious creation, composing and producing a single unit of 40 minutes where an external sequencer was dealing with all the poly-rhythmic steps while the internal Apple based sequencer was dealing with longer musical cues. In the making of this project, two hardware devices where built in order to extend the sound pallete used in the album as well as provide additional compositional control. The first is the SID Box 6561, a synthesizer built around the Commodore C64 SID sound chip, while the second is the Skylight MSS 2007 Midi Step Sequencer. The MSS 2007 drives all sequences and drum parts, while the SID Box provides sound effects and strings."
http://www.mellowjet.de/artists/erez_ya ... nergos.htm

B e n n y F e e n e l l / Electric Moments
"Electronica is alive! And it is amazing, which distinctive traces the sounds of Carpenter and Kraftwerk left with the rising artists "born in the 80th". Benny Feenell mixes the classical and analogue sounds of John Carpenter with the vocoder- and minimal-sounds of the legend Kraftwerk and flavours it with his own Techno-brand from todays clubs. His music is the perfect symbiosis of these genres. "Electric Moments" describes the special moments he experienced as active DJ in the clubs and, back at his home-studio, wants to impart. He makes use of the legendary Amiga-sounds and therewith the 80th game-feeling. "Electric Moments" is an interesting album, which is for some simply techno. But closer listening will offer a well made, newtime and progressive EM-album with thrilling, rhythmic elements."
http://www.mellowjet.de/artists/benny_f ... oments.htm

I really like that Label, lots of good Stuff (and i am just a fan, i dont get paid by them... :D )