What are you listening to right now?

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by ifadeo »

ifadeo - Black Horse

a cool new song by adam(maindrian) and me.... ;-)

http://www.myspace.com/ifadeo
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

I too am self promoting :-D

Listening to me.. a tune called untitled for an untitled project that's been given a green light :-D
RobinsonMason
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by RobinsonMason »

Infamous wrote:I too am self promoting :-D

Listening to me.. a tune called untitled for an untitled project that's been given a green light :-D
Cough, Cita..., cough....(???) :P
omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
RobinsonMason
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by RobinsonMason »

Quix Baggy Pants Mix - Makke http://remix.kwed.org/download.php/3137 ... Mix%29.mp3

Very different and cool!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

RobinsonMason wrote:
Infamous wrote:I too am self promoting :-D

Cough, Cita..., cough....(???) :P
Nope not that, though i am fiddling about with it and plan to release it sometime this year.

and im listening to -

Sneaker pimps - spin spin sugar the 2009 "wibbly noises ahoy" remix
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Rob Zombie - The Ballad of Resurrection Joe and Rosa Whore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzXPf0eUOFg

Not one to watch whilst under the influence of mind warping drugs.
omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
RobinsonMason
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by RobinsonMason »

World of Warcast podcast... :P
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

I used to listen to that until they merged with activision, infact i used to love wow until that happened too and before that ship sinks into the inevitable bullshit fountain that it will as the activision side of the whole thing DEMANDS blizzard release on time and gives us half arsed repackaged shit.. take a look at wrath of the lich king to see what i mean, i left the game.

Lets have a quick look

Pre The burning crusade, a single content patch contained ahn quirag a 25 or 40 man instance one with 6+ bosses that were in no way easy to defeat the other with 4 or 5 and one of them being the all mighty c'thun content that would last a raider in excess of 4 months before they could safely say it was a clear run + all the things they added to silthilus and the surrounding area's they added other content too and this was FREE.

TBC itself had nigh on 100+ boss encounters in all

WOTLK has not even half of that, the entire game has been dumbed down beyond all belief healing classes can be dps and visa versa the game is on its arse and anyone that chose to be paladin before will be smiling because they have finally become the ultimate character class it dont matter what they spec into they are undefeatable and the only class in the game capable of killing death knights without even having to blink its unbalanced, its poorly thought out .. and definitely not a product of blizzard we can look right at activision and frankly i wish they had NEVER touched it, shoulda stuck to afterburner and weak arcade conversions.

But such is the nature of the beast that is the games industry atm, soon there will only be EA, activision and codemasters and we'll all be fucked then.. playing rehashes of the fucking sims.

anyway im listening to

spirals - faith remix because its quite good actually.
RobinsonMason
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by RobinsonMason »

WOW much, Infamous? :P You know far more than I do!

I've been playing for a few months and have a 70 Shadow Priest (lol at the "DPS Healing Class")

I guess my biggest problem with the game is that it is showing its age, and it looks like Blizzard is going to let it slip into obscurity like EQ2 and UO in favor of World of Starcraft or whatever.

Unfortunate since WOW has a rich mythology and shouldn't be doomed (by 2012) to be a technological relic that only people with 5 year old computers keep playing....

I'm listening to David Bowie "I'm Deranged"
omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

[exturl=http://www.myspace.com/pendulum]Pendulum[/exturl], a cool Electronic combo from Australia...

Song 5 ("Granite") sounds really cool!
omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

Oops! This has already been posted
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

7 Seconds of Love - Fun with Pork, from The Pork EP
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

RobinsonMason wrote:WOW much, Infamous? :P You know far more than I do!

I've been playing for a few months and have a 70 Shadow Priest (lol at the "DPS Healing Class")

I guess my biggest problem with the game is that it is showing its age, and it looks like Blizzard is going to let it slip into obscurity like EQ2 and UO in favor of World of Starcraft or whatever.

Unfortunate since WOW has a rich mythology and shouldn't be doomed (by 2012) to be a technological relic that only people with 5 year old computers keep playing....

I'm listening to David Bowie "I'm Deranged"

Blizzard are VERY clever, the entire thing is upgradable they have been updating the graphics engine as they go along for quite some time now, eventually more people will have what we consider "high end" computers and they'll give it a massive boost (like they did to eve) and the shelf life will continue onwards for as long as people can stand the thing and oh yes i have been playing the game since beta, watched it turn from some weird bastard child of warcraft 3 into the beast that it is now, the only thing that will kill wow off is wow they'll run out of idea's eventually the world wont be expandable anymore and new content will be impossible and they'll just have to realise a new version of the world.. another age maybe. that would be very interesting for old players because they would roam around the world saying things like.. i remember when nefarian controlled the black rock spire now its just rubble and lava .. those were the day's now wheres my lazer cutter i need to mine!

oh and im listening to

staircase & osip feat anita kelsey - oxygen (sounds very much like what dafunks up to now)