what the public want?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

ive listened to that sid waz....and its interesting to say the least and exactly the sort of thing i wanted too see :-D.
People exchanging totally obscure tunes from that deep dark various drawer and of course lars underneath seems to have taken your challenge up.

so i guess after all the lager bashing and flip flop things I finally got what i asked for :-D so thank f for that eh.

"BOB" a review is just one persons opinion and shouldn't be taken so seriously as u should be attempting suicide norman ...

" NORMAN " granted but it was ME that reviewed it.....

" BOB " oh.......ok ill open the window
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Infamous wrote: [...]and of course lars underneath seems to have taken your challenge up.
Yeah, but it will be 3 weeks until I can record those samples... The guy that is helping me is in the studio with his band... But I'm sure it will be worth the wait to fianally be able to make music like I really want to :D
<--- I went that way --->
ViktorOrban
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by ViktorOrban »

Hi Everyone!

I know I won't adjudge this contest, but I have to say: I feel the same about DHS remixe's as Larsec mentioned it about Lagerfeldt.
I really really don't like dance style, but curiously I like Lagerfeldt's remixes. However I don't like freestyle-coolguy-dance-monkey-hip-hop music style. :)

Remember people!!!
Music is an ABSTRACT art. Can't everybody like what you're doing.