Looking for an Amiga tune

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
cyphax

Looking for an Amiga tune

Post by cyphax »

So there's a tune I'm looking for, the challenge is that I have very little information but on the other hand it might be specific enough to try!

It's the background tune to (one of) the loaders/cracktro's of Chambers of Shaolin. I don't recall the name of the group in this, but the background of the loader was, I believe, blue, but if it was gray, well, then that's also possible. :D
Other than that, I can only recognize the actual tune. And that's about all I have at the moment. :help:

It's a bit of a long shot, but whoever wants to take a shot: I'm eager!
SarahKreuz31
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Looking for an Amiga tune

Post by SarahKreuz31 »

Damn,that`s impossible with this lack of information. Cannot even imagine HOW many Cracks of "Chambers of Shaolin" are outta there. :o
I guess the Internet (and some Amiga-ADF-files) are your Friend to find this specific "Cracktro". :shock:

Or was it the Thalion-intro (and the tune that has been played) ? This one ->Image
cyphax

Re: Looking for an Amiga tune

Post by cyphax »

Wait... that looks far too familiar, so it's not a cracktro then? It's a few too many years ago, but the drops... yes... I'm going to look for the tune and I'll know quite fast then. Thanks!!