Amiga games on Ipod touch

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
shortguy
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Amiga games on Ipod touch

Post by shortguy »

I know I could not believe it my self I was reading about a spectrum emulator but then went to the app store and typed Amiga and it came up with loads of games. Some I had my self like pinball dream pinball fantasies speedball 2 I was well happy when I saw all the classic games. If anyone here has a ipod touch it is well worth looking at these games.
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Amiga games on Ipod touch

Post by Commie_User »

The emulators are fantastic aren't they.

I have Amiga Forever on the PC to compliment my A500 and 1200s and it's truly useful. It can run more software than the micros I have, plus Super Jam actually runs when I try it on the emulator. Still don't know why the hardware won't touch it.

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1996_ar ... notes.html
shortguy
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by shortguy »

Agree they are so great the classic games are always the best but you still cannot beat the way they would load on the Amiga or the spectrum. I still have my old Amiga and would love to hook it up to my PC monitor but was told it would not be cheep so have not bothered but maybe sometime in the future I will do so.
Commie_User
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Commie_User »

Yes, there's talk of scandoublers and things but the price would be worth it if you're really determined.
If not, I suggest running from your Amiga's video out into this cheap little box:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CCTV-DVD-DVR- ... 336e9a9bee

I've got one and it's just peachy for what it is. You can also use it to run your DVD player through your VGA.

shortguy
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by shortguy »

Thanks will defo get one of these this is defo what I want.