Nation statistics

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Rafael Dyll
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Rafael Dyll »

merman wrote: As for the football, good luck to the countries involved in the play-offs this week, England already qualified :D and I bet we end up playing Germany some time in the tournament :(
That's not going to happen too soon. England and Germany are both seaded in their groups meaning we can't be in the same group. But then again Germany could face France, Holland or similar. What a mess. Why is it that Germany can't win a friendly game against the better known football nations? Over the last couple of months there's been a 1:3 loss against Holland (even though Germyn seemed to be better), a 0:3 against Spain (same thing), a 0:1 against Italy (same thing again) and a 0:3 against France (good first half, poor second and a terrible Oliver Kahn).
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

I think Germany need the competitive games of a tournament to bring out the best in them. Having said that, I don't think the current German side has the skill/talent of some of the sides in the 1980's and 1990's.
Of course, not being in the same group just means it will be at a later stage - the quarter or semi-finals probably :lol:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I wouldn't mind loosing every friendly game if i won as many competitions as germany ;)