bit brighton_infy's veiw

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Well if it wasn't glyn, then it could have only been you.

i admit tho i do snore and quite badly
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Hmmmmmm well it may have been a concerto of snores but the leading one was deffo my room mate lars, neil was just a fugal horn in the bottom of my sleeping patterns.....

dont think lars realises i threw things at him and clapped my hands on a regular basis to make him go quiet.......but he does now haha!
Sonic Wanderer
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sonic Wanderer »

Damn................... I hate that I couldn't attend. :cry:
-------------------------------------------------------
- People say I'm crazy. They're probably right. -
-- Sonic - A noise in the corner of your ear... --
-------------------------------------------------------
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Sonic Wanderer wrote:Damn................... I hate that I couldn't attend. :cry:

Yeah, I would have loved to meet you as well :(
<--- I went that way --->
Pete Abbott
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

ARGHHHHHHHH said Butch

Post by Pete Abbott »

< that guy with the red shirt on from "the xmas chortles stuff" and the long hair who was very loud and irish i think he said (again i was very drunk) but maximum respect to him the nutter! and to all the ppl that do xmas chortles>

I think the red shirty guy was probably me (being the only red shirt loud enough to airguitar and air fiddle a C64 with Kenz apart from Star trek course but I' still alive - barely. Take a vote.....).

:twisted:

I didn't do Xmas but am sort of one of the sort of spirits behind it (behind vodka, beer, wine, dos pee etc).

As for the long haired irish guy, you mean the chap that collapsed that Kenz and I tried to commodore rescucitate? It worked though!

I wonder who threw up in the corner of the room (that was nice to find when the lights came on !!). Heheheh.
8)
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Re: ARGHHHHHHHH said Butch

Post by Infamous »

I think the red shirty guy was probably me (being the only red shirt loud enough to airguitar and air fiddle a C64 with Kenz apart from Star trek course but I' still alive - barely. Take a vote.....).

if u owned a pda had shoulder length brown hair a beard and called yourself bog then you are that guy!
and once again Hi!

As for the long haired irish guy, you mean the chap that collapsed that Kenz and I tried to commodore rescucitate? It worked though!

I think u mean the rock dude?

I wonder who threw up in the corner of the room (that was nice to find when the lights came on !!). Heheheh.
8)[/quote]

wasnt me........ might have been one of the grandlins getting all over excited over rob's hat.
Pete Abbott
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

ARGGHHHH said butch again

Post by Pete Abbott »

So many peeps.

Are you saying I'm a toilet? For shame!

OOps, left the seat up again.

My profile: C64 one end, mania the other, short hair inbetween.

In a word it's GREAT that peeps don't remember - means the gig had it's desired effect. All those guys hitting the dance floor (literally) and I think the hunt is on for the GUY WITH THE COLD!!!!! Certainly knackered and, above all, how was it for you feeling.

Lets do it again some time guyz!!

You mad people..... :D

Pete

------------------------------------------------
Takes one to know one said one to two.
------------------------------------------------
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Re: ARGHHHHHHHH said Butch

Post by madfiddler »

Pete Abbott wrote:...air fiddle a C64 with Kenz...
Doh, missed that one...