My Hardware SID Synthesizer Project...

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

razmo, don't worry 'bout these guys there're non-musicans.... :wink:
...but a few of them supporting your and thorstens work, like me.... :D

cheers ifadeo
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Aahh! ... thank god! ... a fellow villain! ;O)

I'm going to try and reason with them anyway because I think they are a bit wrong in their cannibalism theory. I can understand their anger if you start to hoard SIDs for no use, but If I buy a C64 it's MINE, and if I want to RIP the SID or smash the box and wear it as a hat I'll do just that! (holy s....! that actually rimed! ... Lagerfeld! watch out! I'll be back once I finnish those lyrics for my next remix! ;O)

Wonder if they would be angry if they saw a nifty little thing I've been thinking about making; a SID chip necklace (with dead SID of course!). I think it would be a nice little token. Guess I could make a nifty little profit on those at a BIT LIVE gathering don't you!? ;O) I'd have to SERIOUSLY murder some more SID's for that to be a reality though...
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

You'd have to bend the pins on the SID necklace inwards of course or you would get in trouble... I see the headlines: "C64 remixer seriously injured by SID chip"... but hey, those guys on the link would certainly like that would they not!? (if any of you guys from that link read this, please bear with me... I'm only kidding! ... I fully understand your concerns! :O) I also feel sad seeing that "carcass" lying lifeless afterwards... could be used for spareparts though... sometimes C64s die)
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

well spoken... :D

cheers ifadeo