voting

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
gol
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

voting

Post by gol »

I happened to see the detailed voting distribution in the songs ratings, which I hadn't seen before.
I found funny to see a couple of 'bad' or 'poor' votes even in the top songs. I mean, for ex Firelord is supposed to be the best in the charts, & it is excellent. It might not be someone's cup of tea, but it got 2 'bad' & 1 'poor' votes. Of course they have no weight in the sum, but what kind of sick fuck could find it bad or poor?
If anyone here rated it bad or poor, raise your hand, I'd really like to take a listen to your excellent songs :)
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I have to say there is no accounting for taste, but you do have to say these lower votes do bewilder slightly. Makes you wonder what goes around in some peoples minds. I do know who these votes are made by, but i'd certainly love an explination by them as to why they thought these tunes where so bad. More for curiosities sake than anything.
humppapumppu

Post by humppapumppu »

Regarding Firelord. I don't like the SID, I don't like the remixers arrangement or the song in general. In short it just doesn't turn me on. I could've cast any vote starting from the lowest, but I wanted to acknowlegde the high production values and voted good or average.