Alternative to remix.kwed.org ?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
bastard
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Alternative to remix.kwed.org ?

Post by bastard »

As it's seems Jan is not going to get over his broken heart instantly, I'd like to know if there is someplace else collecting new c64 remixes?

I want my remixes!!!
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

sorry to say, there isn't a place.

but please bare with it for a while. i can assure you rko will be back up running in the near future as a contingency plan is being formed as we speak.

in the mean-time you can always put your hand in your pocket and buy some superb CD's from c64audio.com!

Neil
hoomish
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by hoomish »

Hey Neil. RKO had been quiet (save that upload-fest last month) since early January and I got to thinking about this post. Everybody misses RKO, listeners (like me) probably most of all, but we all understand that Jan has his mind on other things at the mo. But you spoke of a contingency plan, which seems like a good idea. I'd be interested to know what that plan entails as it looks like RKO could be dormant for some time yet.

Cheers!
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

At the time of writing that there was... at the time of writing this there isn't! :-/

Sorry to say :(
hoomish
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by hoomish »

Well, that clears that up then! :wink:
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Hopefully generous people like putzi will continue to host previews, but I'm sure RKO will be back eventually.
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live