Nyaaaaaa! Window focus

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Nyaaaaaa! Window focus

Post by CraigG »

Is it me, or has a onLoad="window.focus() only just been added to the forum? Please, please, please, please, please get rid of the damn thing! I like to open up multiple threads from the index when using this sort of forum, but the focussing makes them pop-up arbitrarily whenever the page has finished loading (making it just as annoying as Google Groups). Just as I was getting into this forum, too. :/

Edit: not only that, but when you reply to a topic and go to a different window, the reply page refreshes, putting it in front of what you're reading. Once again, in a Hamza-influenced vocal outburst: hhhnnnyywwaaaaaaaaaaaa.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

:shock:
Easy dude! No need to get rude. I thought it was a good idea, since it would support the way _I_ read the forum. Obviously everyone does this in a different way, so I took it back out.
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

Hey, dude, apologies if I came across as rude--the post was meant to be light-hearted. I guess I should start using the emoticons a bit more. Sorry for any offence--none was intended.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

All right, peace brother. :) I'm a little stressed today, might have been that I had taken it for what it was on a normal day...

No offense taken. *hands over peace-pipe to CraigG*
CraigG
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by CraigG »

Cheers! I know what the demon stress is like. I also promise to now stop doing impressions of Kati c. 1988, too. :)