couple of random tunes

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

couple of random tunes

Post by Infamous »

both inspired by the 2 races you can pick on my fav mmorpg that ive been
playing for a fair bit...

enjoy.

http://www.breakbeat-paradise.com/bb_vi ... rackid=724
http://www.breakbeat-paradise.com/bb_vi ... rackid=725
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

A few comments, if you don't mind*

Morad. Nice melody, nice rhythm. There are some nice transitions in there as well. I must say its quite enjoyable although there is some for fine tuning various aspects. It has a good vibe.

Karus. This remix has a nice concept and a reasonable execution. It has a certain coolness aspect as if it is building up to something like a trailer for a movie or something. Pretty nice instruments. The piano sounds a bit off on one or two notes.

Overall nice work.

* whoops, too late. :)
betelzeus
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by betelzeus »

hey pretty cool eh ...

First I listened to Karus ... and emm ... you spoke of races ...so i'll write in terms of that i guess ... the first thing that popped in my head while that tune was on was 'reptillian' ... not really sure why but that's what popped in my head hahha... anyways emm ...

When the beat kicks in and it gets heavy ... i get this image of a huge mean ugly towering beast with full plate armor on , a maul in hand ready to crush anyone that gets in it's way .... dunno ... that's just what my craazy brain conjures up as i listen to that ...

when i hear morad ... sounds like it'd be a race that is pretty agile (maybe even able to fly?? ...dunno) ... and now that blue flying thing in star wars 1 just popped in my head lol ...i have no idea why though ... emm ... yeah ... anyways ... nothing really specific pops in my head but i like the way it sounds though ... kinda always do tend to like upbeat kinda stuff ... or something like that ... anyways ...

Good stuff eh :)

(hopefully all that wasn't just a lil bit too much info ... lol)
Follower of none ; Aspiring Master of one.