Eric Prydz = C64 addicted ???

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Zoci

Eric Prydz = C64 addicted ???

Post by Zoci »

Yesterday in a one of the big german sundaynewspapers (called "Bild am Sonntag") i saw a photo of the swedish dj and producer Eric Prydz ("Call On Me") wearing a t-shirt with a "commodore"-writing on it!

My first thought was: "Is he C64-addicted, too? Like Lagerfeldt e.g.?"... Destiny oder just a fortunate coincidence? He's born in Juli 1976, so the period of time still would match.

I tried to find out something about him and commodore related stuff, but there isn't even a filled prydz-website online ("coming soon")...

So, is there anyone who knows more about this? Maybe he wants to release some new C64-Creations for RKO? :D He should be contacted... :!:
honorabili
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by honorabili »

I love the video for that song. But it could have used a little bit more COWBELL. :twisted:
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

haha!

welcome back H :)

Where have you been?
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

the H!
returneth!

with cowbell?

<Hopes>
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Yes, welcome back honorabili, we've missed you.
honorabili
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by honorabili »

This devil just sleeps. :twisted:

honorabili
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by honorabili »

Infamous wrote:the H!
returneth!

with cowbell?

<Hopes>
Might release some stuff online. I mostly write for myself nowadays, but few people that heard my stuff like it for weird reasons.

Cowbell: watch an SNL skit with Christopher Walken telling Blue Oyster Cult how to make "Don't Fear The Reaper" better. "It could have used a little more COWBELL"
FunkyM
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by FunkyM »

honorabili wrote:
Infamous wrote:the H!
returneth!

with cowbell?

<Hopes>
Might release some stuff online. I mostly write for myself nowadays, but few people that heard my stuff like it for weird reasons.

Cowbell: watch an SNL skit with Christopher Walken telling Blue Oyster Cult how to make "Don't Fear The Reaper" better. "It could have used a little more COWBELL"
Brother Iggy! :D
FMI - Creators of Funky Monkey, Cozy Cat, and NEW! Thunder Horse!

Try our products today, you'll really Notice the difference!
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by 1337 »

It makes me laugh that so many people claim that the video wasn't meant to look sexual. My response = HUH??? I mean seriously, if there is a bunch of scantily dressed women cavorting around in a music video, the chances are it is meant to show off their sex appeal. My answer to the loons = DEAL.

The Great Gianna Sisters ROX!!!!!!!!!!
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Re: ...

Post by skitz »

1337 wrote:It makes me laugh that so many people claim that the video wasn't meant to look sexual. My response = HUH??? I mean seriously, if there is a bunch of scantily dressed women cavorting around in a music video, the chances are it is meant to show off their sex appeal. My answer to the loons = DEAL.

Dont forget the "Pump It Up" workout DVD which includes all of them from the video! Some nice bloke (BOZ!) got me this for my birthday and I can't for the life of me work out why? Maybe he thinks I am out of shape or that I like watching birds wearing next to nothing :D

Still, it would be better if that bloke in the video was edited out somehow!!
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
FunkyM
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by FunkyM »

skitz wrote:
1337 wrote:It makes me laugh that so many people claim that the video wasn't meant to look sexual. My response = HUH??? I mean seriously, if there is a bunch of scantily dressed women cavorting around in a music video, the chances are it is meant to show off their sex appeal. My answer to the loons = DEAL.

Dont forget the "Pump It Up" workout DVD which includes all of them from the video! Some nice bloke (BOZ!) got me this for my birthday and I can't for the life of me work out why? Maybe he thinks I am out of shape or that I like watching birds wearing next to nothing :D

Still, it would be better if that bloke in the video was edited out somehow!!
We have the technology... (well, I don't, but I'm sure someone does)
FMI - Creators of Funky Monkey, Cozy Cat, and NEW! Thunder Horse!

Try our products today, you'll really Notice the difference!
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by 1337 »

We have the technology... (well, I don't, but I'm sure someone does)
More than likely. If they can make people do what they do in The Matrix movies, then I'm sure they could delete somebody's appearance in a video.

The Great Gianna Sisters ROX!!!!!!!!!!
honorabili
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by honorabili »

more women, less clothes, more jumping up and down is ALWAYS the answer, to everything! Hell, the meaning of life. :twisted:
Thunderer
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Thunderer »

skitz wrote: Still, it would be better if that bloke in the video was edited out somehow!!
I've worked out a cunning plan for this, and you don't need video editing software to do it. Watch the video until you learn every single sequence and instinctively learn where that guy appears. Next step is a bit tricky. When you watch the video again close your eyes when the dude appears and have a mental image of the main sparcely clothed lady on stand by.