Dead guys Last ninja nightclub shocker

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Feekzoid
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Dead guys Last ninja nightclub shocker

Post by Feekzoid »

During my alcoholicus Beveragus night out last night, we ended up in our usual final stop - The Vault nightclub here in Aviemore (a nightclub situated in what was formerly a bank vault) - was talking to my mate... when all of a sudden a very familiar bassline kicked off.

It was The Dead Guys Last Ninja big beatnik mix!

Utterly cool to see a packed dance floor with people doing their thing, especially the chicks up on the raised part of the dancefloor in front of the multicoloured lightpanels!

My mate who is also one of the DJ's for the place was sent on a mission to bring the DJ to me. It was a new guy stepping in for the usual DJ, he was a bit nonplussed when I congratulated him on his choice of track - he said he just "came across" the track one day and thought it pretty cool.

!
devilhood
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by devilhood »

friggin' awesome :P
Pawel Osmolski - music portfolio

SoundCloud - all sorts

Bandcamp - digital releases
Thunderer
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Thunderer »

My opinion is that if you unleash many remixes on the unsespecting public they'll be thrilled to listen to it and dance wildly.... but the moment you tell them it is a Commore 64 remix, they suddenly act like they've seen a ghost.

BTW, it would've been cool to be in the club to hear the mix and see the reaction of the people. Too bad the DJ was not so excited about it, but then what can you expect? DJ's are evil!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

lol@dj's are evil.

skitz? :twisted: