Naughtyboy's "8-Bit Weapon" Album available 4 FREE

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
naughtyboy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Naughtyboy's "8-Bit Weapon" Album available 4 FREE

Post by naughtyboy »

Hello!

I have been in the background of the scene for many years. I have been privately developing a commodore 64 S.I.D. remix concept album. I call it "The 8-Bit Weapon”~!

Here are a few S.I.D. tunes you will find on the album:
Times of lore, Acidgroove, Defender of the crown, M.U.L.E., Comic Bakery, Chimera, Neuromancer, Commodore_C_64, Bards tale II, Boulder Dash, Spy vs. Spy II, Mars Saga, and many others...(no particular order)

Now, you will have an opportunity to get the album, in it's entirety, for FREE @ http://www.c64audio.com ! Chris Abbott has been nice enough to offer a place for the tunes to be stored for FREE downloading. You may ask, “Why not just post them at KWED?” A good question indeed! I am not able to post them on Kewd due to the nature of my remixing style. You see, I use the entire original S.I.D. in each of my remixes. I have taken each S.I.D. tune and added subtle production enhancements to them. My logic has been that (in my opinion) the S.I.D. tunes rock on their own, they just needed a little help here & there to become a bit more fleshed out, or fully realized...

If you would llike ot hear two examples, click on Articles/Reports. Then click on Works in progress: 8-Bit Weapon...Enjoy!

I hope you will enjoy the new tunes, as much as I have enjoyed creating them. The tunes will be posted sometime in April…

Thank you!

-naughtyboy :D
Last edited by naughtyboy on 31/03/2003 - 17:38, edited 2 times in total.
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

Sounds good, and I'd like to hear that remix of Neuromancer. Big fan of that tune. And any Times Of Lore music is good too.

Cant wait.