www.8BitWeapon.com has been launched~!!

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
naughtyboy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

www.8BitWeapon.com has been launched~!!

Post by naughtyboy »

You can download the entire album for free @ http://www.8bitweapon.com! Feel free to stop by Silo 6581 for a blast from the past!

Enjoy! :P

-naughtyboy
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

Hi Seth!

One point I noticed after the 1st listening: the Comic Bakery Remix sounded much more like Crazy Comets to me... :wink:
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Just wanted to mention that the album is hosted at a c64audio.com site...
all hail.. er.. us..!
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

I really quite like it.

I think the quality of the remixes varies somewhat, but overall, fairly solid. Especially considering its mostly just sid and drums. I especially love Acidgroove (Orchestral Remix), and both of the Times of Lore remixes. I found Neuromancer to be the only big disapointment, not because its bad, but just because I hoped it would be the title tune. But thats me nitpicking.

Good work chap. :D
naughtyboy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by naughtyboy »

Maindrian wrote:I really quite like it.

I think the quality of the remixes varies somewhat, but overall, fairly solid. Especially considering its mostly just sid and drums. I especially love Acidgroove (Orchestral Remix), and both of the Times of Lore remixes. I found Neuromancer to be the only big disapointment, not because its bad, but just because I hoped it would be the title tune. But thats me nitpicking.

Good work chap. :D
Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate both good and bad feeback. :D

The title tune is actually a DEVO song called "Some things never change". Its off their last decent album, "Total Devo" which featured a logo made on an Commodore Amiga!

I'd also like to say what a great guy Chris Abbott is, for hosting the sites data! You da man Chris, You da man!

Cheerz!

-naughtyboy
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

The title tune is actually a DEVO song called "Some things never change". Its off their last decent album, "Total Devo" which featured a logo made on an Commodore Amiga!
Hmm, you learn something new every day!
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

The title track of Neuromancer was sampled from the original track, there was an ingame SID version as well.
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live