Pet Shop Boys - Minimal (DJ (name removed) more than space remix)

For those who want to post remixes from other platforms or show off their original work. Post them here!
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

As i'm a great fan of the petshopboys i don't think they need remixers because THEY are the BEST remixers on the planet if u consider examples such Go West, U are always on my Mind, Where the streets have no name, So Hard etc...

Of course the psp duo are also great composers as they had demostrated it alot with songs as WestEndGirls, Liberation, Heartbeats, Dreaming of the Queen, Young Offender, Theatre, Can u forgive her & Luna Park which are also my favorists. In additation the newest single "I am with stupid" rocks as usual the popheros were used too.

But as i said...they don't need to be remixed...that is my opinion. And we don't need more techno versions as a) the psp remix themselves with the spate of DISCO albums & c) on the newest fundamental album there is a second bonus cd where they have remixed a few tracks from the content of the Cd1. And thankfuly in the famous Trever Horn Style this time....so pls do not remix them anymore & concentrate more on videogame music as there are still alot of orignal titles left which weren't remixed sofar.

Thank u for reading me. :)