The ninja are bouncing.

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

The ninja are bouncing.

Post by Maindrian »

Ahem, yup. Two more up at RKO.

Last Ninja 2 > Wondered about doing this one for a long while. Since puffy decided not to remix it, I thought I would give it the garage rock treatment. Its not even in the same league as the great P-man, but tell me what you all think anyway.

Very Short > I love finding tunes like this. A tune that makes you feel so happy that you feel like jumping up and down. I'm aware that Mahoneys sid is a cover of a childrens tv show theme, but as I've only ever heard the sid version, the remix is based on that. And after hearing it, how could I NOT remix it? Its just such a cool tune. Bit of rock-a-billy, bit of Strokes style strumming and a very silly sounding lead instrument.
Great, another set of strings ruined...
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Hi! It's a pleasure - I mean the first time I've ever been remixed! I'm blushing! :oops: And you've done it in such a funky way, Maindrian, that I am really honored! Thanks!
I'm aware that Mahoneys sid is a cover of a childrens tv show theme
Well, actually it's no children's song at all! This tune is from a comedy show called "Macken", which was a TV-series with 6-8 30 minutes programs about two brothers and their gas station. Anyway, these comedians, "Galenskaparna & After Shave", are still my favourite comedians here in Sweden, they make light-hearted humour, not at all black or rude, nice and clean! :)

Anyway, thanks for making my sunday a shiny and fresh one! :wink:
Sonic Wanderer
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sonic Wanderer »

Hey!

That's a cultshow.

"Roy och Roger har en dröm, ett hopp, ett liv, en mack tillsammaaaaaans"

I remeber the song "Jag vill ha en Synth, farsan!" as one of the first things that made me wanna have a synthesizer. =)

Peace out!

"Hejdå, måcken. Ses imön!" =)
-------------------------------------------------------
- People say I'm crazy. They're probably right. -
-- Sonic - A noise in the corner of your ear... --
-------------------------------------------------------
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Sonic Wanderer wrote:I remeber the song "Jag vill ha en Synth, farsan!" as one of the first things that made me wanna have a synthesizer. =)
Yeah, I remember the "truck-driving song" as one of the first things that made me...no wait, I never wanted to be a truck driver...

Still, I sing the truck-driving song on the piss quite frequently ;)
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

I really like theire own "remix" they did on "Roy och roger har en mack" with the tune from Roger pontares track :)

Got chills down my spine :)
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

Well, actually it's no children's song at all! This tune is from a comedy show called "Macken", which was a TV-series with 6-8 30 minutes programs about two brothers and their gas station. Anyway, these comedians, "Galenskaparna & After Shave", are still my favourite comedians here in Sweden, they make light-hearted humour, not at all black or rude, nice and clean!
I stand corrected chap, and I'm very glad you liked the remix, that was one thing I was worried about. Anyways, I'm going to have a look for the original tune, just for comparison.

So what about Last Ninja 2? Any lovers? Any haters?
Great, another set of strings ruined...
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

This is very different to the other LN remix that was uploaded at the weekend. But still, I like it. It does have a grimy New York quality to it. Keep 'em coming, ya bum!
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live