2006 Gothenburg Gathering picture galleries

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Ph0B1uS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Ph0B1uS »

Ziphoid wrote:I'll try to sit down and do a similar imagemap with the group picture as I did from the Stockholm gathering, but that'll take a while, so if anyone of you other guys want to give it a go, feel free... ;)

...and btw, I had a GREAT time and it was so fun to meet you guys... ...and Tron and Misser; I SO do miss you guys already. REALLY looking forward to October when I get to meet you again.

@Tron: Only 13 more days left now, mate... Get shoppin' already! ;)
I think I head someone say "I'm NOT going to do the image mapping on this one". I'm pretty sure that guy was you :)

I've never image mapped anything and I haven't got access to any group picture so I'm pretty much out I guess :)

Good luck to whoever decides to do it though.
jgb
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by jgb »

I just forgot all about it. Damn!
Ph0B1uS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Ph0B1uS »

To the Slay Radio staff:

Thank you guys for arranging the gathering in the first place.
A weekend well spent imho, too bad I couldn't make it to the friday though but I hope there will be more chances.
Dimmignatt
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Dimmignatt »

Andreas Wallström wrote:Give it up for SLAY Radio yaaaaaa'll!

What is that long dude doing with tron ???
Looks REALLY nasty ... Tron: Do you go both ways ??
"Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds. Lawrence? "
Dimmignatt
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Dimmignatt »

Ohh.. And THANK YOU everyone for the extremely fun weekend I had =)
It was incredible to meet all the people again and I talked with some new faces also :lol:

Larsec is one cool dude !! 8)

and the BIGGEST thanks for Boz and Linda for letting me and Nina sleep in take over their bed ...
Love you for that guys/gal.
and for all the laughs I had when Nikenstein occupied the bathroom :wink:
"Gentlemen! Let's broaden our minds. Lawrence? "
AnotherGuest

Some more pictures

Post by AnotherGuest »

Misser
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Misser »

FFRenzy wrote:hmmmm, more bugger-a-Tron people ! Well, the more the merrier :D

( too bad that Tron doesn't really read this board, AFAIK )
Yeah all hail to the ppl helping me bug Tron :) Btw, i gave him the link to this place yesturday so he might be reading.

And yes I had an awesome time again, still smiling and that smile won't leave my face this week i reckon :lol:
Old programmers never die, they just get lazy and distracted.
Noir

Post by Noir »

I wish I knew how exactly to say thank you but not just write "thank you"
It really feelt good to meet alot people and also be able to talk with people too, just needed one drink and I was kicked in ;)

Nah, I just want to say thank you to many people I was talking with and I hope next time I will be able to talk a bit more with those I didn't talk so much with. My thoughs about life and myself has been changing to something positive just because of this weekend and I'm feeling so much better and hope it gonna stay like that for a while :)

Tron was the most luckiest guy when it comes about my smoochie thingie on the cheek.. ;) Oh, and Boz, give Linda a big smooch as thank you for letting you to smooch me on the mouth.. Feelt really good :)

Ah, I just couldn't stop smooching and hugging and I hope people didn't die because of that ;)

Anyways, I leave here and take some "mmh Fika" with me.
Take care all people. :) I'm already longing after the next time.

/Noir
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Heh, the spirit of BIT Live lives on here :) Peace and love man :)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Nickenstien
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Nickenstien »

Dimmignatt wrote: and the BIGGEST thanks for Boz and Linda for letting me and Nina sleep in take over their bed ...
Love you for that guys/gal.
and for all the laughs I had when Nikenstein occupied the bathroom :wink:
Teeeeheeeheee, yeah that was pretty funny. However Linda has now started calling me "NickenWanker" because she _realy_ needed the toilet at the time! :D (Woop woop woop). It was a such a cool weekend and was great to meet you Dimmignatt and Nina :D.

Noir wrote: Anyways, I leave here and take some "mmh Fika" with me.
Take care all people. Smile I'm already longing after the next time.
Hi Noir, it was great to meet you as well, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :D

Also to everybody else who was here (I'm still in Sweden at the moment), it was fantastic to meet you all and be silly, and I hope to meet you all again next-time.

A special hello and thank-you must go to Hayley for taking me sight seeing after the gathering was over, and generaly being a great mate for my whole time in Sweden. You're a realy lovely girl and I'm going to miss you loads :( (Sob-sniffle-wahhh)

Thanks to Ziph-Cabs for driving us about when we didnt have a clue where we were meant to be going.

Finally a mega-special thanks to Boz for giving me a place to stay whilst visiting Sweden, your a top bloke matey and I apreciate it sooo much!! (And also thanks to Linda for being so friendly and welcoming, and not killing me when I got too anoying :D)

PS, Boz, the rest is just down there on the left matey ;)
stuff and that and things with bits on it!
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Makke wrote:I would also like to say a public THANK YOU to fnord and Ã…sa for housing Sara and me over the weekend.
I'll second that thank you. Casa Fnords guestbed was a lot more comfy than Slagges floor. :)
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Noir wrote:Ah, I just couldn't stop smooching and hugging and I hope people didn't die because of that ;)
I can honestly say that your "smooching" and "hugging" are by far the best in the remix scene and you left me wanting more :D

Glad you had a good time and I am also off for a mmh Fika - because I am a Fika lover!!
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Chris Abbott wrote:Heh, the spirit of BIT Live lives on here :) Peace and love man :)
I don't recall any Uber-Smooching at BIT... unless I missed the really interesting BIT ;) *cough* We should do that next time, invite all the girlies inc Visa Röster ;) (he wishes)...

We can but dream... :wink:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Matrix wrote:
Chris Abbott wrote:Heh, the spirit of BIT Live lives on here :) Peace and love man :)
I don't recall any Uber-Smooching at BIT... unless I missed the really interesting BIT ;) *cough* We should do that next time, invite all the girlies inc Visa Röster ;) (he wishes)...

We can but dream... :wink:
Well, there was you and Barry Leitch, but I don't wanna go there :)

/me runs and hides ;-)

[edit]/me comes out of hiding

Actually, Bog was responsible for most of the smooching ;-)
[/edit]
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

:lol: NOT the same as smooching to Deflektor, although, with Bog's tongue in action, it's more like Thing on a Spring ! 8)