New Odyssey Part One remix Finished

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

New Odyssey Part One remix Finished

Post by Anthony N.Putson »

Hi All.
Finally finished my 1st remix which is of course Odyssey Part One. Ive done a full orchestral and choir version as i think is the best and only way to remix something that was originally orchestral of course! Im waiting to upload to Amigaremix which god knows when it will see the light of day, so ill host till it gets up and running again, file size is 8 meg (high bit rate). Any comments very much appreciated . Also if you have any recommendations on tracks that would be perfect for the full orchestral treatment let me know. Thanks for listening and enjoy.

Best
Ant.............

http://www.anthonyputsonmusic.com/?page=Downloads
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Not really your first remix, you remember 'Stormlord' ?
raspi
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by raspi »

Very good but I'd add few BPMs. :)
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

raspi wrote:Very good but I'd add few BPMs. :)
Hi.
Its sometihng i looked at but was pretty difficult to implement as this track has a stop start nature throughout. The original didn`t have percusion as such it had stacato strings which supplied the rythym thus keeping things ticking over. I always intended to keep as original as possible using orchestral sounds, while adding choir and shakuachi to add something a bit different. Glad you like it anyway.

Best
Ant..............
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

This Rocks, You Rock, Finish it all :) Oh yes, amazing work - don't stop now ! :D
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Matrix wrote:This Rocks, You Rock, Finish it all :) Oh yes, amazing work - don't stop now ! :D
All finished !! ........and besides, im a bit busy with work related projects now!!

Best
Ant........
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

I really enjoyed it, it has a movie like feel to it. Well done Anthony.
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Dumper wrote:I really enjoyed it, it has a movie like feel to it. Well done Anthony.
Thanks alot, that was certainly the idea.

Best
Ant........
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Anthony N.Putson wrote:
Matrix wrote:This Rocks, You Rock, Finish it all :) Oh yes, amazing work - don't stop now ! :D
All finished !! ........and besides, im a bit busy with work related projects now!!

Best
Ant........
ARG !! gronda gronda.... no I mean the whole demo, not just Pt 1 ... something this good DESERVES to be done in it's entirity :) - when you get the time of course :)
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I only did part one coz orchestral music is my thing if you like, there are probably guys/gals out there better suited to the remaining Odyssey tracks!

Ant................
Anthony N.Putson
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Ok, now Amigaremix looks to be moving along, im ready to upload my track, which now sports a bit more percussion, something which was requested which ive mulled over for a while, but managed to do something thats fits perfectly, its not however your regular bum-tish-bum-tish beat, somn different yet very modern and Harry Gregson-Williams like !!

Best
Ant.....