S.N.O.R 6

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

S.N.O.R 6

Post by Max Levin »

As Im writing it is less than two days until Propellerheads release Reason 2.5, the probably most important software-update to come this year. If you were an unaware Reason-user til now, then I bet youre dancing of happiness as much as I hope!

Another good thing I'd like to announce for all you swedish musicians out there(like if it's the first time I do so): a new music-making mag has arrived to your nearest grocery-shop. Keep an eye out for "Studio", as it's called. I bet it would be easy to find as there's a big Reason-logotype on the front :9

After some carefully listening to the music in Dawn of the Dead and the music in the old AtariST (NOT Amiga) game Zombi, I realized that I'm capable enough to make a remix of what probably is one of David Whittakers best tunes ever (that's right; Zombi) into what could've been The Goblins and Dario Argentos great movie-track style!
I wonder though where to upload the remix?

Oh well, I hope you follow my advice and come to BITLive Germany this sommer, even if you live in the North Pole and hate the summer.
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

Oh well, I hope you follow my advice and come to BITLive Germany this sommer, even if you live in the North Pole and hate the summer.
Hmmm...sounds good, I'll be there! :mrgreen:
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Can't wait till i get a BIG bite on Reason2.5 :)

The new mag Studio is really good, finnaly a swedish mag instead of all the English :)
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID