How I lost my Sanity to a Magical Girl Parody...

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
FunkyM
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

How I lost my Sanity to a Magical Girl Parody...

Post by FunkyM »

I recently bought the Anime Puni Puni Poemy, and I think I've lost it. For those of you who don't know, you can find it on YouTube, but the DVD version contains a 5.1 Surround commentary, And the English dub, and Pig-latin Subtitles.

The show itself is Supposed to be the story of a girl whose parents are killed by aliens, and she moves in with the Earth's protectors, the Aasu Sisters. She becomes a magical girl after a chance encounter with a strange man, and promptly goes on a rampage against the slightest injustices, while her "boyfriend" plots to enslave Japan's women.

What it's really about is ripping the piss out of every Stereotype in the Magical Girl genre, and a few nods to other Anime. Basically, it's about as mental a show as you can get Legally, without having to imbibe substances beforehand!

And finally, I'm posting it here because mosat likely no other message board to whence I go would even consider talking about Something this thoroughly rude, crude, vulgar and seriously off-its-tits-up-the-wall-over-the-goat Mental!!!

And I just had to tell someone!!!
FMI - Creators of Funky Monkey, Cozy Cat, and NEW! Thunder Horse!

Try our products today, you'll really Notice the difference!
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I took a look at a clip on YouTube and it reminds me of an anime I saw of this girl that had a hamster and everytime she was having sex with a boyfriend the hamster would interrupt and ruin it for her.

I like more of the Chobits, Samurai Champloo, Alchemist type of anime.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

I took a look at it... But, I probably don't know enough about Japanese anime to enjoy it. I do like the weirdness of it, though! :D

Now I really would like to take a Japanese bath!

> Pex: /find Japanese bath
> SLAYRadio: Pex, I can't find Japanese bath anywhere, sorry...

</nerd>