PPOT in Bizarre magazine

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC

PPOT in Bizarre magazine

Post by dan gillgrass »

March's issue of Bizarre magazine has a small sideline article on "nerd music" and has a brief paragraph and photo of Press Play On Tape. Unfortunately, HP wont support a Windows Vista driver for my scanner so I cant scan the article in, maybe someone else who buys the mag will?

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Your on Vista now Dan?

How you finding it?
dan gillgrass

Post by dan gillgrass »

tas wrote:Your on Vista now Dan?

How you finding it?
Like it, very fast and I like the sidebar thing... just the problems with compatibility with various sorftware and devices.

tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

One thing that has kept me away from it in truth at the moment.. I ran the test and my PC will work with it - but it pointed out several driver problems and compatability probs.

I probably need to do yet another upgrade really.. PC cost me a small fortune back in the day and it's last really well for 3 years and still continues to perform well. So, for now i'll stay with XP until it comes to a point where I'll have to purchase a new PC.
dan gillgrass

Post by dan gillgrass »

Cant log into Messenger with it tho which is a bitch, the only reason the os was upgraded was cos I got virtually a new pc.... which my brother decided to wipe the C drive without telling me - KANT!

tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

dan gillgrass wrote:Cant log into Messenger with it tho which is a bitch, the only reason the os was upgraded was cos I got virtually a new pc.... which my brother decided to wipe the C drive without telling me - KANT!
I've seen the size of your brother and he's not a KANT- He's a very very nice chap :lol:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Oh, right. I was in contact with "Bizarre" about this: initially they were more interested in Visa Roster.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
dan gillgrass

Post by dan gillgrass »

Chris Abbott wrote:Oh, right. I was in contact with "Bizarre" about this: initially they were more interested in Visa Roster.

Chris
Ah, women see ;)

Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

typical ^^ :roll:

and win vista, not going to bother with that pile of donkey shit until they at least sort out driver signing and make it less naziesque. not every company that makes peripherals can get into contact with microsoft and not every company has an item that they will support. so its just them AGAIN monopolising what we use on our computers and if bill gates thinks he's going to decide what i can and cannot do on my computer he can meet me in the car park at 6pm and we'll sort it out like men.

the twat.

anyway gratz to ppot i guess.