Jucke's experiMENTAL SIDShow

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
pfk
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Jucke's experiMENTAL SIDShow

Post by pfk »

Good morning, SID fans,!

I'm having a great day at work, listening to Jucke's experiMENTAL SIDShow instead of writing boring software requirements. Go Jucke! If you haven't downloaded it yet I recommend you do - it's four hours of fantastic sid music, and (for me at least) virtually all the tunes played are unknown.

And that's the problem: Except for a couple of tunes I have no idea what's playing, and I'd really like to look up more of this stuff in the HVSC. So does anybody know if there's a playlist available anywhere? Or maybe I should launch a remix64 sid hunt to see who can identify the most tunes?

Anyway, if you can name some of the funes, and point me to some of your favourites I'd be really happy. And if you haven't heard the show please take a look. I hope it'll be so popular we'll see more shows in the future!

- pfk
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

I loved that show, it fucking blew my mind! Until the next show I'm gonna listen to that episode 24/7 until I get tired, then I'm gonna listen to it backwards aswell til the next show(and if there's no next show then I'll probably sit there for the rest of my life), no doubt it's good... for me!