Found old neglected C64 remix...

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Found old neglected C64 remix...

Post by Razmo »

Hi everyone :)

Just found an old remix of mine that got neglected by the C64 RKO Remix judges way back... cannot remember when... just uploaded it so that anyone who wants it can get it... It's a simple straight forward remix of the Commando Highscore theme... nothing special :)

Click here to watch C64-Game-Commando-Highscore-Theme-Remix
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

Strange that RKO didn't wanna have it. Ok, there are some wrong notes in the melody, but there are way worse tunes on RKO that have passed the judgment, so I don't understand that.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to mention, razmo, aside from those few wrong notes, your remix is quite good. ;-)
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Razmo »

Omoroca: Thanks :) ... it's an old one though... I seem to remember that it was neglected because it was too straight foreward... it's more of a cover than a remix actually... no "tricks and spikes" in the arrangement... just tried to catch the original feel of a "game over" mood... Guess I should have dropped a few samples of someone crying hysterical here and there, and it might have been approved :lol:

Just thought someone might want it anyways, so I decided to link it up here :wink:
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Im working on a version of this ......

Hehe .. giggle... hahahaaaaa! >evil stare<

anyway, this is a good little tune. also suprised it didnt make it but the judges thingy is final as they say, we've all got the chance to hear it now :)
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Nice version :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120