DNA Warrior Remix

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Metal

DNA Warrior Remix

Post by Metal »

Hi guys.. I put up the DNA Warrior Remix I did a while ago. However, it seems the rating suffers badly from the recent crash, so everyone go rate it once again... and remember, anything below 90% is a bloody disaster and I will never ever make another c64-remix.. :shock: hmm.. I should definately rephrase that.. ohwell... go check it out.

Cheers.
metal // vibrants
Dees Productions
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Re: DNA Warrior Remix

Post by Dees Productions »

Very well done!
This one is cool, summerish, raggadub, cool Jammmmmin' style. You've managed to squeeze the juice out the grapes very nice, spiced up with that glass-organ, like flakes of coconut in a pinãcolada! The lead is as clean as an Absinthe straw. Really digging this one. Very good work, wish they would make "better" feedback on RKO.. Somehow it doesn't say much in a musical aspect. and "I agree with..." :P Sure but what? You don't have your own opinion or you just wanted to vote like your idols? LOL

Okay over and out
<Xiny6581> / Dees Productions (Incase you didn't know or just wanted to be sure:)
Metal

Re: DNA Warrior Remix

Post by Metal »

Hey Xiny (No, I didnt know) ;)

Thanks for the nice feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it - that is - despite my ironic post - what it's all about ;)

Btw. I'll listen to your tracks asap!

Cheers.
metal // vibrants