Work in Progress forum or a rename?

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Work in Progress forum or a rename?

Post by spacefractal »

I like to see if there was a link from the main sites to a Work in Progress and the other C64/Amiga/Other release forums, since I did got a problem with my second song, Traz, after it got released.

Would been nice to have such a forum if it ever need to get more construvive critic (and mightbe a link to that from the main site?). These 3 boards might lead to finished songs which is not allways. It a great forum to release "Work In Progress" songs, so rules can been follows and dosent broke the rules again (like I Did).

Other idea is something to just rename "C64 - Releases" to "C64 - Releases / Work In Progress" because this forum should been that please to get help before a release, since RKO is NOT the place to do that. The same could go for other 2 release.

I have suggested Jan about Queue Preview function so all can comments before released (and read the comments before a release), but I guess the forum is a better place to do for that feature? That is why we have this forum.

I hope this should been the way to not to get tunes rejected or submit early tunes or like that. And sorry again to broke some rules (Around the Traz release which I asked to delete due to a "simple" reverb problem).
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Re: Work in Progress forum or a rename?

Post by LMan »

Good idea actually to separate WIPs from releases. I've set up the forum and moved everything with "WIP" in the subject line in there.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by spacefractal »

fine. But you came to set some wrong permissions. Even I are logged in or not, I got this message:

"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum"
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

I did that intentionally. ;)
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Hmm, permission settings seem ok in the admin, can you try signing off and back on?
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

I am also getting the same permissions problem plus WHO THE HELL ARE "Inter Solute"?? :)

DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

RC5 -> Gold update b0rk3 the templates. grrrr.