About shouts on amigaremix.com

Post bug reports and suggestions for improving Remix64.com or AmigaRemix here. For other sites, contact the respective site maintainers directly.
trackah123
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

About shouts on amigaremix.com

Post by trackah123 »

About shouts on amigaremix.com.

is it possible to shout back without voting on your own song just only a comment back to the people. for example "thanks for the vote guys" or something like that?

because i tried it but i need to vote first and i dont want to vote on my own song :? only leave a reply back in shoutbox.
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: About shouts on amigaremix.com

Post by C64GLeN »

The downside to this would be people reacting to negative criticism in shouts, I mean if this happened what to stop some one writing "FUCK YOU GIBS AND OSCAR BLAKE, THE ONLY REASON YOU VOTE THIS DOWN WAS BECAUSE OF MY HONEST FEEDBACK ON YOUR AWFUL MUSIC" for example?
trackah123
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by trackah123 »

Yeah thats true i guess, was just wondering if it was possible or not? first i thought maybe i oversee something or doing it wrong but i guess its not implemented that way.
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Trust me to make my 500th post a drunken mess.

:cheers:
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

I'm sure there is an option where you can give information about the remix on the remixes main page, click http://www.remix64.com/tune_213301.html and you can see the remixer has talked about the tune, So you could say thanks there.