BIT Live 20xx

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Re: BIT Live 20xx

Post by Infamous »

any news?
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Still in final stages of deciding whether to go ahead.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
BAM

Post by BAM »

Having never attended a BITLive event, I have only ever experienced them through the great official BITLive DVD.

More recently, with the release of the -brilliant- BIT2007 community DVD from Subzero, every time I watch it I feel sick to my stomach that I didnt go! That looked like an amazing event, with a great line up of acts and fantastic atmosphere... I eagerly await the next BIT event in the UK, as I dont plan to let it pass me by this time!

BAM :)
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

hey thanks for the kind words about my bitlive compilation dvd - I only made it for the people who werent there like us y'know :)
BAM

Post by BAM »

Heh, anyone who hasnt been to BITLive would surely want to attend more than ever after viewing any BIT Live DVDs... thats certainly the impression its had on me.

So Sub, are you saying that if you attend any future event, you wont be making a compilation DVD? :P Whats keeping you with that BIT2008 DVD anyway man? :evil: (KIDDING!)

To me, these DVDs are golden and im greatful for all the time, money and effort that goes into them, not the mention the actual events themselves :worship:

BAM:)
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Sadly my offer to make a freely available bit2008 compilation dvd was turned down, not due to the fact they didnt want me to do it, I think it was the fact that it was professional quality and they were hoping to release a dvd themselves one day.

Thats my thoughts, And they plan to release most footage on youtube anyways :)