Thanks to everyone active here!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Madman

Thanks to everyone active here!

Post by Madman »

I just want to say "Thank you" to all the people who run this site and all the remixers who provide me with joy and nice music for free for over a decade now.
I made a donation today since i finally got a paypal account. No need to reply here, i dont visit these forums often - if at all. I just had the desire to say thanks for the
music. Oh and a happy new year of course. Looking forward to the remixes in 2011!
NFF delikatet UBIO

Re: Thanks to everyone active here!

Post by NFF delikatet UBIO »

Madman wrote:I just want to say "Thank you" to all the people who run this site and all the remixers who provide me with joy and nice music for free for over a decade now.
I made a donation today since i finally got a paypal account. No need to reply here, i dont visit these forums often - if at all. I just had the desire to say thanks for the
music. Oh and a happy new year of course. Looking forward to the remixes in 2011!
This is 2011 year logos:

Cheers 4 all! :arr: :cheers:
PSNID: kaskojakajmra997

Lys er en sjelden delikatesse som en liten prikk og vedlikehold til endelig rettsvesenet, regissere en dårlig uskikkelig jenter Skandinavia. . .