A Week Later .....

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

A Week Later .....

Post by Matrix »

AND IM STILL BUZZED ABOUT THE CONCERT

My G/f brought up Press Plsy On Tape after looking for their website .... VA-VOOM I was off ** yek yek yek yek yek yek ** Great this, Great that, Awesome the other ..... I think i got her interested in mame too !!! - she likes "King of Fighters" now lol
StudioX64
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

funny you should mention this....

Post by StudioX64 »

Funny you should mention that. I caught my wife the other night watching the press play on tape comic bakery video. She had managed to find the website after asking me for the address of this forum. She even asked whether their songs from the concert were on their current or new album :) put a smile on my face.

PK [StudioX64].
beyond
Forum God
Forum God

Post by beyond »

Well, it is not on the old album... If it will be on the new album or not will be one of those things that will keep you awake during the night...

We could tell you, but then we would have to kill you, and that's very bad for our sales dept ;)
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

beyond wrote:Well, it is not on the old album... If it will be on the new album or not will be one of those things that will keep you awake during the night...

We could tell you, but then we would have to kill you, and that's very bad for our sales dept ;)
Trauma was giving it some gass about it and it sounded worth waiting for :!:

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)