Jurgen Vries - The Wilderness

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Bluesix

Jurgen Vries - The Wilderness

Post by Bluesix »

Just checked out the MTV Dance floor chart and noticed that on 8th place was this Last Ninja remix :shock: Jurgen Vries - The Wilderness
After obtaining the song with some p2p program I listened to it a few times and it really have that 64ish tune we all know and love 8)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Which LN tune is that? It doesn't sound like "The Wilderness" to me...
and though the main tune sounds a bit oriental, I can't place it in any LN subtune. Can you be a bit more specific?

Chris
Bluesix

Post by Bluesix »

Hmmm, maybe I was wrong :cry:
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Re: Jurgen Vries - The Wilderness

Post by Chappers »

Bluesix wrote:Just checked out the MTV Dance floor chart and noticed that on 8th place was this Last Ninja remix :shock: Jurgen Vries - The Wilderness
After obtaining the song with some p2p program I listened to it a few times and it really have that 64ish tune we all know and love 8)
It certainly has C64 SID-like sounds to it anyway (which is nice). :)

I think it's a good trance tune anyway and miles better than the shambles that is Zombie Nation.

I gave the tune a mention in an earlier subject on this board and am keen to know if anyone can shed any light on whether there any links to the C64 scene with this tune. Just curious really :)

Paul
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

HA! ya never guess what i found today.........

A - paul van dykes for an angel was an old 1992 rave tune done by the smarties called found a cafe.

B - the vocal for this tune happens to be about taking someone out of the wilderness......... and yes its the vocal to mr jurgen's wilderness track.

so id like to say woohoo for plageaurismn!

and respekt to the oldskool massive for creating loads of trance and crappy commercial dance tunes the world over! woopsie doo!
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

haha!!!!!!!!! it gets better!!!!!

cafe del mar....... by system 32 or whatever it was called.........
the b side to said smarties track only this ones alot slower.
hehehe............. guess the trancey ppl love oldskool music eh.

and i still love plageaurismn lol.