Announcement: Immortal 3

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
sumppi
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by sumppi »

Makke wrote:Great news! I've been looking forward to this release (and not just because I'm on the Trolls track ;) ).
Makke, you practically are the Trolls track ;)

(err, thanks and stuff)

Sumppi
Jim Power
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Jim Power »

To be honest, I wasn't too excited when Juha approached me with the idea of adding some vocals to the "Trolls" arrangement - I had purchased a copy of "Pac Man Fever" by Buckner & Garcia a few weeks before that and was afraid the song could end up being too cheesy (even though I loved "Pac Man Fever", the album is EXTREMELY cheesy). However, I was in for a very pleasant surprise when I heard Makke performing the track for the first time! The lyrics and the whole concept behind the track are really clever IMO. Well, just about two more weeks and you can all see / hear it for yourself... :D
Last edited by Jim Power on 29/05/2006 - 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Jan Zottmann wrote:I had purchased a copy of "Pac Man Fever" by Buckner & Garcia a few weeks before that and was afraid the song could end up being too cheesy.
Haha, yeah. Pac Man Fever is one of the cheesiest albums ever! I have trouble listening to it with out getting half-sick to my stomach. ;)
Jan Zottmann wrote:However, I was in for a very pleasant surprise when I heard Makke performing the track for the first time! The lyrics and the whole concept behind the track are really clever IMO.
Thanks! It turned out really well, and I learned just how high pitched I can sing before my head explodes. ;)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Makke wrote:
Jan Zottmann wrote:I had purchased a copy of "Pac Man Fever" by Buckner & Garcia a few weeks before that and was afraid the song could end up being too cheesy.
Haha, yeah. Pac Man Fever is one of the cheesiest albums ever! I have trouble listening to it with out getting half-sick to my stomach. ;)
Jan Zottmann wrote:However, I was in for a very pleasant surprise when I heard Makke performing the track for the first time! The lyrics and the whole concept behind the track are really clever IMO.
Thanks! It turned out really well, and I learned just how high pitched I can sing before my head explodes. ;)
You obviously had some range left, since your head is resolutely unexploded :)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Chris Abbott wrote:You obviously had some range left, since your head is resolutely unexploded :)
Ah. True. I think the closest I've been to actual head-exploding, now that I think of it, was when I almost fainted while driving 130 km/h on the highway, singing along to "Run to the Hills".

Damn you, Bruce Dickinson! Damn you!
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
sumppi
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by sumppi »

Chris Abbott wrote:You obviously had some range left, since your head is resolutely unexploded :)
He's saving it for Echo... right, Makke? ;)

Sumppi
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

sumppi wrote:He's saving it for Echo... right, Makke?
Oh yes. I'm buying 10 tubes of helium to be able to hit the high notes on that one. ;)
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

With hydrogen you'd get even higher...and make sure to have a cigarette nearby to get some extra ...eemm ...warmth into the recording :)
Thornado
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Thornado »

Woo! I just place a pre-order at Synsoniq! :)

*happy 8)
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

I got a newsletter today from Synsoniq and pre-ordered my copy now:

http://www.synsoniq.de/productdetails.php?pid=567

Very cool material for our radio as well.:)
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

Hi Jan,

order placed! 8)
Best wishes,

/Volker
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!
weblaus
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by weblaus »

Sooo... when will it be available for pre-order on http://www.c64audio.com?

While I'm located in Germany, I'd still very much prefer to give my money to Chris instead of that other place...
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

weblaus wrote:Sooo... when will it be available for pre-order on http://www.c64audio.com?

While I'm located in Germany, I'd still very much prefer to give my money to Chris instead of that other place...
Today, I think. Jan, let's go with that offer :)

Chris
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Available for pre-order from C64Audio.com. Wooooo!

http://www.c64audio.com/productInfo.php?cat=IMM3
LauriT
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by LauriT »

Oh man, how on earth have I missed all these news about Immortal 3..? Tracklisting looks promising to say at least. No previews yet or am I just blind? I guess I'll soon have to order a copy from Chris.