Move Your Feet

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Move Your Feet

Post by Matrix »

Im amazed to see hardly any mention of "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior - Ok its not a remix, but its funky as hell and the graphics look like a C64 !! - was it ? and anyone knoe how such a lengthy animation was put together ??

Heck does anyone know where i can download the video !! it's AWESOME !!
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Re: Move Your Feet

Post by Chappers »

Matrix wrote:Im amazed to see hardly any mention of "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior - Ok its not a remix, but its funky as hell and the graphics look like a C64 !! - was it ? and anyone knoe how such a lengthy animation was put together ??

Heck does anyone know where i can download the video !! it's AWESOME !!
You will probably be able to download the video from Kazaa or some other dubious file-sharing program :)

I would go for the latest version of Kazaalite - http://www.kazaalite.com . Got all the good bits of Kazaa without the spyware (allegedly!)

Not that I'm saying I have Kazaa, you understand.........just what I've heard.......erm...it's true, Officer........don't know how it got on my hard drive :lol:

Paul
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

LMAO Paul ....

I got it off Tv's THE HITS Channel - ya thats it, err DVD Recorder... put it on the Pc - ya thats it lol ....
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Hi Matrix

I figured you would find an easier way of getting it :lol:

Found out through the official Junior Senior site that the creators (Shynola) made the vid in Deluxe Paint.

Not quite C64 but a good retro-related item nonetheless.

Paul
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

D-Paint huh !! well i never saw that coming .... nice find, thx Paul :) im wiser now.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Matrix wrote:D-Paint huh !! well i never saw that coming .... nice find, thx Paul :) im wiser now.
Glad to hear it. :wink: And I'm providing this service for free as well...should probably start charging for this, could make a bit of money. :) I'll need it for all I paid out for Brighton. :shock: :roll: :P

I'm also available at short notice for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs....

Paul
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

If it wasnt for Chris, I couldnt have even attended Brighton... great for working folks - a bad time for those not working (by which I mean "on a regular wage") and whos business is "quiet".... at the moment.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Yeah, I agree that being on a regular wage will obviously make a big difference.

Though, all the BITLives except for Brighton were done on a budget created entirely from the credit card :oops: :shock:

It's only since April (and my new job) that money has been easier to come by. Been in your situation many times, know how you feel, m8y.

Paul
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

We do what we can Paul ..... so quiet here im going to interview for a F/T computer job in the next week or so - got a credit card to clean....