Bitlive 6 or 7

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Bitlive 6 or 7

Post by Matrix »

Any news ? - London, Brighton, Liverpool, Blackpool, Scotland, Hawaii, New Orleans, New York or Iraq :wink:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Almost certainly Liverpool. Sorry you Southerners, but I expect you'll think about all those people from the North who made the expensive trip to Brighton and reciprocate :)

Easyjet flies into Liverpool and it's only a quick bus ride to the centre, so it's nice and easy for continental people.

Chris
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

I dont know anyone in liverpool and im a cheapskate - so i doubt if you'll see me next year!!!
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Did you know anyone in Brighton b4 u went there ? lol - Or u just wanna avoid another sound SF kicking :lol:

Chris: Liverpool has an Airport ? lol I was expecting to do runs from Manchester for ya lol...
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Yes I do - rockwaldo lives in brighty....
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Ok i give lol ......
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I don't know anyone in Liverpool or Brighton, but i was there at brighton and will be at liverpool!?!?!!

Ya scottish jessy... whats up with ya boyo?
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Chris Abbott wrote:Almost certainly Liverpool. Sorry you Southerners, but I expect you'll think about all those people from the North who made the expensive trip to Brighton and reciprocate :)

Easyjet flies into Liverpool and it's only a quick bus ride to the centre, so it's nice and easy for continental people.

Chris
Nice & easy for Fred Gray too. :)

And me, of course. :) Not to underestimate the scale of what Chris has to organise but there were a lot of "headless chicken" moments for me because of the time it took to get to Brighton. 9 exhausting hours on the coach then getting ready 10 mins later in the hotel for the ill-fated footy kickabout. I'm surprised I managed to run at all in the footy :)

I don't regret doing any of it though. Brighton was a blast and superbly organised by Chris. Just looking forward to an easier ride for the next one. :D

Paul
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

I think earlier and wider advertising next time will benefit the overall attendance. Ill certainly add it to every forum I post on as well as all my sites.

I may get my T-Shirt made in time next time too lol....