Computer music similarities with 'real' songs.

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Remix Inc

Computer music similarities with 'real' songs.

Post by Remix Inc »

You ever listened to Druid II - Enlightenment? Sure you have. The very first part of the song, the simple key notes, sounds VERY much like Iron Maiden - Kill the King (also intro). Just a few notes been skipped in Druid 2 version.

Anni-one else know other such discoveries?

- Remix Inc Crew #2
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Computer music similarities with 'real' songs.

Post by Analog-X64 »

You sure its Iron Maiden? and not Megadeth?
Remix Inc wrote:You ever listened to Druid II - Enlightenment? Sure you have. The very first part of the song, the simple key notes, sounds VERY much like Iron Maiden - Kill the King (also intro). Just a few notes been skipped in Druid 2 version.

Anni-one else know other such discoveries?

- Remix Inc Crew #2
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

I don't remember an Iron Maiden track called Kill the King. Which album is it from?

I had a listen to the Megadeth song Kill the King, but I didn't really hear the similarities.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Remix Inc

Post by Remix Inc »

Encore!

I really don't know why I wrote Kill the King. :shock: It is supposed to be Iron Maiden - Run To the Hills!

:duh: