BUSTED!

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

BUSTED!

Post by Tonka »

So I'm having my early morning read of the forum at work. I use the 'half screen' method which doesn't look as obvious to onlookers that I am here rather than doing my *actual* job. I also keep 2 windows open so that if anyone comes along, I can quickly right-click the IE icon in the taskbar and close down quickly with 'close group'.

Just finished replying to Razmo's post when I can hear the Boss coming down the corridor. I quickly right-click and 'close group', but it doesn't close as usual. Instead, I get about 5000 FREAKING WINDOWS POP UP all over my screen and they have NO intention of stopping!

Boss comes in and stands right behind me asking what my current workload is like. The look on my face and the (now) 1000 windows all showing the Remix 64 webpage kind of answer his question without me saying a word. :oops: :oops: :oops:

No idea what happened, but I blame Razmo!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Re: BUSTED!

Post by Chris Abbott »

Tonka wrote:No idea what happened, but I blame Razmo!
Hey, that's my new slogan for C64Audio.com ;-)

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Ah yes the Razmo syndrome, referring to his remarkable ability to be able to submit up to 1000 posts per minute obviously caused some kind of feedback loop that affected your computer. :lol:

Just kidding Razmo.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

This looks as the simple good old ALT+TAB could have been savior of the day but people just don't want to listen... I also blame Razmo... :lol:
(Sorry, just had to pick up the bad joke)
All is lost.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Razmo is an advanced type of Android... that is how he is able to type so fast, as a matter of fact I dont even think he types, he simply interfaces into the Bulletin Board and uploads he's thoughts. :D
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Thunderer
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Thunderer »

Turn off the monitor next time and pretend that you were rebooting your PC. That's what I did once. I did look a bit suspicious sort of clicking the mouse multiple times, panicking, clicking again in quick succession then suddenly lunging for the monitor on/off button. Then I rebooted the computer and cursed it for getting stuck once again. ;)

So what was your boss' reaction?
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Thunderer wrote:
So what was your boss' reaction?
A knowing smile! I'm sure he knows that I do it when we're quiet, but I'd still prefer not to get caught in the act! I think he was a bit embarassed that I was embarrassed, TBH.

He's a pretty cool boss actually - an MC in his spare time, so we have lot's of music chats! :)

I felt a bit better later when I was updating his PC and saw that he was simultaniously checking out Ebay, downloading an album AND convertimg an AVI to a DVD!!! LOL!

That said, he DOES own the company, so I guess he still has a far better excuse than I ever will!!!