I had a dream...

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

I had a dream...

Post by Moad'Dib »

Hi there!

Nothing special, but yesterday I had a magical beautyfull dream. I was 14 again...
The dream was:
I am sitting in my little room. Behind my little desk my c-64 on it. Two torbo joystick, tape unit, floppy drive and a Junoszty little black&white television as a monitor. :)
I'm drinking white coffee and waiting patiently, until my tape unit loading Uridium.
I was really happy, there wasn't any problem in my life.
Sorry, I don't want to bore you, but I hade to share it.
And why?

I think I had a happy childhood. And c64 had a deep magnitude in it....
FFRenzy
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: I had a dream...

Post by FFRenzy »

Moad'Dib wrote: I'm drinking white coffee and waiting patiently, until my tape unit loading Uridium.
and nowadays kids whine when they have to wait 10 second for a game to load......

DAMN.....i'm getting old !
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride'
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Aaah, nostalgia.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

I also think back to the good old days, the c64 sure is a BIG part of my life, and i have my father to thank for that :)
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

I guess without a c64 I would have gone into sports! God behold! :lol:

Nah! I found so much good friends thru the c64, so the latter half of my school career was much more fun...
All is lost.
moog
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by moog »

haha,

I've just remebered my old Black'n'White polish TV (Neptun 150) as monitor, which burned out my eyes. And those famous radio auditions in 80's emited in polish radio, when demos and games for ZX Spectrum You could just record on the tape directly from the radio :)
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

What a cool post!

I think most people here have the same kind of nostalgic feeling about the C64. Nothing can stir up memories like music and what wonderful music the C64 had/has! We were SO spoilt :)

Tonka
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

I'll have an article coming out on wayoftherodent.com next month, you folks might find it worth a read...
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

moog wrote: I've just remebered my old Black'n'White polish TV (Neptun 150) as monitor, which burned out my eyes. And those famous radio auditions in 80's emited in polish radio, when demos and games for ZX Spectrum You could just record on the tape directly from the radio :)
Hi!

The same things happened here in Hungary! C64 program broadcast on radio over the air... :lol:
I had a Junost, russian made black&white tv. I made it over a monitor:
I dissasembled its backcover, and turned potmeters randomly.
:D
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

Bog wrote:I'll have an article coming out on wayoftherodent.com next month, you folks might find it worth a read...
I'm all agog, I can't wait it... :wink:
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

I can remember a dream in wich I was fucking with samantha fox a night after a long long "samantha fox strip poker" game and it was very good, this is why I can remember this today... I was 14YO I think :lol:

Personnaly I prefer my dream :wink:
Armand
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Armand »

I can usually analyse dreams, but even i'm stumped on that one, Moad'Dib! 8) :twisted:
moog
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by moog »

gibs wrote:I can remember a dream in wich I was fucking with samantha fox a night after a long long "samantha fox strip poker" game and it was very good, this is why I can remember this today... I was 14YO I think :lol:
The best strip poker was "Covery girl" --- soundtrack by Vibrants --- Yummy !!!
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

Armand wrote:I can usually analyse dreams, but even i'm stumped on that one, Moad'Dib! 8) :twisted:
Hehe!

So, then if you tell us something analyses about Gibs's dream please?
I bet it will be more interesting... :lol:

Btw... I was a lucky little boy. For me it wasn't a dream to make love. Cos I was 14 when a girl - she was 4 years older than me - leaded me to the pleasures of life...
:roll: Well, it makes me wonder... maybe C64 wasn't the fact of my happy childhood...?
:D
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I dreamed last night, that after being a member here since <insert date here> I finaly made a C64 remix and submitted it to KWED. Than right after that I dreamed about Yelling at my BOSS telling him off etc..
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120