Just a little update on me.

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Just a little update on me.

Post by Analog-X64 »

You may have noticed a bit of a slow down on my activity, I finally took a bit of vacation (4 days) from work, celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary, went site seeing, visited my parents and took them out for a bit.

Yesterday went to the hospital to get an endoscopy just to checkup on some issues from stress related matters, first time I've been knocked out cold, weird waking up and not remembering anything.

Today I'm just taking it easy (last day of vacation), did some housework, chest a bit sore from whatever they did to me :rofl:

Still working on some of the W.I.P tunes I posted before and maybe one or two news as well :)

Thats all :cheers:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
AndyUK
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Just a little update on me.

Post by AndyUK »

Well, get back to feeling like yourself soon pal. Having time away here too while family visits from the UK until next week...

As for endoscopy, I had one a few years back, though i chose not to be sedated ( the sedating bit weirds me out ) while they did it.. So trust me,you didn't miss much.. when they said to me "we just use a little tube and insert it into your stomach" what they really meant was " we'll be pushing this water hose into your throat while you try and swallow it all the time biting down on this mouth piece after we've sprayed you with some stuff to stop your gag-reflex. once you've swallowed it and ceased retching, we'll pump your stomach with air, and try and have a look around before you start retching again.. when we remove it, it'll feel like you're being sick closely followed by intense burping, but otherwise you'll feel fine..and try not to panic.... '"oh yes, you may have a sore throat too, mainly in the area where we rammed the hose down your gullet. " hehe..

I had and still have stomach issues, but that's another story....... Anyways, get better pal.. and yes, get to work on the w.i.p when you have time.. Be well..

Analog-X64 wrote:You may have noticed a bit of a slow down on my activity, I finally took a bit of vacation (4 days) from work, celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary, went site seeing, visited my parents and took them out for a bit.

Yesterday went to the hospital to get an endoscopy just to checkup on some issues from stress related matters, first time I've been knocked out cold, weird waking up and not remembering anything.

Today I'm just taking it easy (last day of vacation), did some housework, chest a bit sore from whatever they did to me :rofl:

Still working on some of the W.I.P tunes I posted before and maybe one or two news as well :)

Thats all :cheers:
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Just a little update on me.

Post by Analog-X64 »

Thanks Andy.

They did spray the awefull stuff in my mouth, and put that mouth piece and that's pretty much all I remember till my wife woke me up in the waiting room. There was a lady next to me who let out a big fart, so that must
Have been the air thing.

Oh what fun. So I have to see the doctor in 3 months.

In the meanwhile, might as well make some tunes and graphics :)
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120