Amiga Remix Queue

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
daXX
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by daXX »

o0ops... i did not hear it :oops:

but... amigaremix is a nice place... and all should not forget... its for free and we can use it for free... :)

reason, why all should have a bit more respect to this monsterproject and work on the scripts for this site ;)
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

daXX wrote:o0ops... i did not hear it :oops:

but... amigaremix is a nice place... and all should not forget... its for free and we can use it for free... :)

reason, why all should have a bit more respect to this monsterproject and work on the scripts for this site ;)
Well we can't, can we? It's ziphoid's private code and besides, it's not the code that's the problem, it's getting all reviewers churning on the queue.

Now I'm off to amigaremix to leech yet again! :)
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

The only thing I wish, is that people double-post their remixes. Link to them in the remix releases fora, and upload them to kwed and amigaremix. That means zero wait, and user-based filters. But it'd require a little note in the upload sections of amigaremix and kwed, about posting here, in order to kickstart it. I'm not saying I'd like the stuff that gets filtered out, but having instant access would be cool. :)

Optimally it would be integrated such that upon uploading remixers could also post a link and the link would automatically be posted in a new thread in either Amiga releases or C64 releases forums. No matter what, judges will always have some level of unpopularity among some spectators, but here there is no reason, because if something doesn't get through the filter, there'll still be a link to it. And if, later, the link is broken, several people will have the file and be able to share it.
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Ziphoid wrote:10 new tracks released last night and more to come after BIT Live...
:wink: *wink wink, notch notch*
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Working on it as I type... You'll have some releases very soon... ;)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

GraveR

Post by GraveR »

Ziphoid wrote:Working on it as I type... You'll have some releases very soon... ;)
Define 'very soon' :shock:
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

GraveR wrote:Define 'very soon' :shock:
Soon enough, but not before it's ready.

Clear?
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Correct, Glen. Now, is a start. 5 new releases. More to come the following week.
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

Thanks for the update Ziphoid.
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Yeah. Thanks Ziph. :)

I hope you have some understanding of the utterings this addiction can lead to. :oops: :roll:
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

xo wrote:Yeah. Thanks Ziph. :)

I hope you have some understanding of the utterings this addiction can lead to. :oops: :roll:
Yeah, as long as you understand that we have real life issues to deal with that have to be prioritized above these things... ;)

...but yes, I'm working on some rewrites which'll ultimately help us to put out more tracks quicker and quicker. Can't tell you when it'll be finished, but it's in progress. :)