Flimbo's Quest Revisited

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
poke16384
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Flimbo's Quest Revisited

Post by poke16384 »

Hey all,

My new 'Flimbo's Quest' remix has just hit kwed.....

http://remix.kwed.org/download.php/4838 ... jor%29.mp3

http://www.remix64.com/track/peter_clar ... n_c_major/

If you're not a lover of the orchestral remix, you'll hate it!! :lol:

For the rest.... See what you think :)

Gonna dedicate this remix to AndyUK just for the 'Last of the Summer Wine' giggle recently. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8171#p89722
It's all about the notes, where you put 'em, what you do with 'em and how long they last
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Re: Flimbo's Quest Revisited

Post by Analog-X64 »

Which philharmonic orchestra did you hire to do this track? :duh: It sounds awesome!!! :cheers: :worship:
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
AndyUK
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Re: Flimbo's Quest Revisited

Post by AndyUK »

hehe very very nice... ( though damn you Summer Wine I can still hear that version hehe ) I still rate the Ocean loader though if I'm being honest. That had, as I mentioned, a tenderness lacking here maybe? ( the origin of the source had a say in that maybe )

BUT, saying that, another cool take on Flimbo. ( Will this tune ever fail to kick my musical ass) and the split works too.. and just enough orchestral stuff to stop it dropping into the " look at my funky soundset' type of thing and ending up feeling like the tune is a case of sound over content? really good job of stopping that short.. As an orchestral version it works, good job.. you've got the hang of this now eh..

Thanks for the dedication too heh, now go away and finish the REAL tune. :rofl: