Bitlive 2007 dvd - torrent links

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Mayhem
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Mayhem »

As I don't have a DVD writer in my PC (yet), best for me to defer and await either a download or someone else to supply me with a copy...
dan gillgrass
Built from Stella and KFC
Built from Stella and KFC

Post by dan gillgrass »

Steve Dee wrote:Thanks Neil :D
He only said that cos he is on the back cover ;))

<fnordpojk> Dan_Gillg: Is WoW down, or what brings you here? ;)
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

After yet another failed write :( There are now only 2 copies left available
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Steve Dee wrote:After yet another failed write :( There are now only 2 copies left available
You either need a better burner or better media.... Or!! Stop watching Pr0N while trying to burn.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

First two were due to old firmware - 3rd was coz the drive had overheated
Waz
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Waz »

Steve,

What dual layer media are you using? I tend to find Datawrite media pretty unreliable across a range of DVD burners both here and at work. On the other hand, Verbatims are absolutely rock solid.

Also, if it doesn't play on your player, that's also a pointer to the media too. Although older players don't like dual layer writables of a certain dye manufacturer (which is absolutely key!) they also can be finicky if, as Misser, mentioned, you've not set the book type to DVD-ROM.
Warren Pilkington (Waz)
Zzap! 64, CF and HVSC Contributor
Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Twitter: @zawtowers
--------------------------------------------
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

theyre unbranded mate, couldnt afford anything else
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

I avoid Dual layer discs, still too expensive for what they are really, for reliable ones anyway. Is the ISO up on Ziph's site yet ? I'll DL and split it to 2 DVD's or compress it down to fit on a single sided DVD+R.
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

Yo Steve,

Can't wait to see the DVD, great work old bean! Look forward to snaffling the ISO when it goes online. Maybe we can work out sommat to make it available on the BZ site? I don't mind chucking discs in the post to people and I know you keep saying it's FREE but I reckon you should get at least something for your hard work ... I'll PM you about it this week and see what we can do. :)
New Commercial 8-BIT Games NOW AVAILABLE! - http://www.psytronik.net
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Kenz wrote:Yo Steve,

Can't wait to see the DVD, great work old bean! Look forward to snaffling the ISO when it goes online. Maybe we can work out sommat to make it available on the BZ site? I don't mind chucking discs in the post to people and I know you keep saying it's FREE but I reckon you should get at least something for your hard work ... I'll PM you about it this week and see what we can do. :)
ok Kenz - im sure we can work something out mate - matrix, i'd prefer it if you split it into two dvds as shrinking it to fit on one dvd really destroys some of the quality.
Waz
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Waz »

Steve Dee wrote:theyre unbranded mate, couldnt afford anything else
There lies the problem of your coasters, then. In a way buying cheap can be a bit of a false economy on that score. For the amount you paid, divide it by the number of working copies you have, and that's the true cost.

I'll quite happily ship you up some Verbatim discs if you like, or failing that, I can distribute the disc on the same media to anyone that wants it. PM or email me and we can sort something out.
Warren Pilkington (Waz)
Zzap! 64, CF and HVSC Contributor
Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Twitter: @zawtowers
--------------------------------------------
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Kenz wrote:Yo Steve,

Um, legal minefield. Not least because my contract with Jeroen's agent said I was supposed to not allow recording. He doesn't mind the whole youtube/bootleg DVD thing, but as soon as a product which is even a little bit commercial (i.e. money changes hands) is released, it triggers a potential problem, even if the intentions are PD-esque (ostensible charge for media).

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

I still dont want ANY money for it though, but Im quite happy for kenz to host it too.
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

@Kenz: Well, since I'm hosting your OMAHM and will be hosting the ISO of this DVD, why not only put a link to the file on my server? I could even symlink it into your directory if you want to. ;) That's what's gonna happen over at c64.com since I'm hosting their media-part as well.

// Ziph
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

Cool! I'd like to have one, too!

How bout spreading it via torrent?
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.