Three cheers for Chris Abbott, Skitz, Kenz, Boz and Mat!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

I'm surprised none tried a gratitude in Klingon Language.

Maybe you guys arent that much of a star trek fan :)
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Analog-X wrote:Maybe you guys arent that much of a star trek fan :)
Heh, nah...me and Larsec are Monkey Island fans.

The guys who were at that Aussie place with us will understand, as they heard Larsec's and me doing Monkey Island quotes in stereo...and Tomsk's comment. ;)

Which reminds me that we forgot to sing "A Pirate I Was Meant To Be". :(
Chain
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Chain »

Well done all!

Had a great time and even managed to get some of the Brighton Sights in too.. They had some drag racing up the strip so *cough* had to watch a bit of that too.. :)

After seeing the comp machines (and noting no pens) I was pretty upbeat about picking up some retro stuff.. Wandered around a bit and noted the SX64 (was it really for sale?!?!).. Then popped out up town and was standing in front of some PSX games when a mate commented "Why do they bother selling those now I mean the PS2 is out" to which I said well you might want a game or two.. Shuffled through a couple of games and pulled out IK+ and Super Dropzone much to the shock of him, and me to be honest LOL.

So.. He went and bought them.. The guy in the shop muttered about not being able to go to a retro thing at the Brighton Centre ;) before handing over his change lol.

What else.. hmm.. Ok.. I only have one complaint.. Someone was standing right in front of me for most of the concert.. As I'm fairly tall I thought I would stay sat down so people behind could watch.. Still was tempting to stand right in front of the people who did it to me Grr.r.,... :)

Enough about what I did etc....

Chris (looking as stressed as ever), Kenz (Must be taking Vallium or something) and Boz (You need a name tag?? i say :p ), Skitz (did we meet? Maybe next time eh? ) Well done looking forward to the next one.

Riverboat on the Themes... Hmmm.. would be interesting thats for sure.. I'd like to see you stream that one LOL

Chain (Yes Froodle, he hates that name btw, was there too...)
Larsec
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Larsec »

Makke wrote:Which reminds me that we forgot to sing "A Pirate I Was Meant To Be". :(
We'll do that next time... We'll bring an instrumental version and do Kareokkeeee... Ehhh, that thing
<--- I went that way --->
Misser
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Misser »

Cheers, cheers, cheers :)

After having slept just 3 hours friday/saturday and 2.5 saturday/sunday getting home was also very nice. Just in time to catch the F1, drink 3 vodkacola and totally blackout from 15:45 till 6am this morning.

Cu at the next BIT, shame I missed all the previous ones except the one in Germany.
SteveL
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by SteveL »

BIT Live rocked. My thanks to Chris and all the organisers for an unforgettable event - me want DVD now! In the meantime, I've got a heap of CDs to tide me over.

Now let's have a Stuck In D 80s CD as well :lol:
Dr.Future
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dr.Future »

Now let's have a Stuck In D 80s CD as well
Yep! Chris, call me in, whether it's a remix CD or just regular stuff, I'll buy it anyway. Top stuff, love you guys! :D
Dr.Future - and music will never be the same!
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Cheers for the cheers, everyone! :D

I for one thought it was the Best Thing Ever (tm). Stuck in the Eighties sounding so damned good after only a few hours of rehearsing together? Phenominal! Rob Hubbard playing keyboard? GOLD! Press Play on Tape with their extended stage act - and that semi-acapella version of Comic Bakery? Awesome!

Great to see all of you again - and I managed to meet a few more people who I'd talked to onlne but never put a face to!

See you guys next year in HAWAII! :lol: OK, maybe not... but see you SOON anyway!!

I'm off to sleep for a bazillion years now...

- Boz.

P.S. Did I promise anyone that I'd e-mail them anything? If so, remind me 'cos my brain is a ZX81... ta!
fgasking
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by fgasking »

Boz wrote: P.S. Did I promise anyone that I'd e-mail them anything? If so, remind me 'cos my brain is a ZX81... ta!
Yeah.. come to mention it, u did say something about shipping over Martin's C128D to me and his source disks, all signed by the man himself?...

:)
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Did I? I must have COMPLETELY forgot about that minor detail for some reason... :wink:
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

Aww! You guys are great ... *group hug*

Seriously, I'm glad you all had a good time. I'd better start typing up my ten encyclopaedias of nice memories from the event! :D
fgasking
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by fgasking »

Ah well... worth a try :)..

Hey Kenz.... is the Project : Galway demo that was on display (With the Wizball demo) gonna be put on the DVD?.... that was awesome.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

The only flaw with BITL is that there are TOO MANY nice people to chat with!

I would probably need a whole week of BITL to be able to talk as much as I want to with everyone. :)
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Hey Kenz.... is the Project : Galway demo that was on display (With the Wizball demo) gonna be put on the DVD?.... that was awesome.
Do you mean the "interactive sampler" with the spinning 3D stuff? That was something I knocked up for the day, but I have been thinking of putting it on the DVD anyway. Seeing as someone has asked, it seems that it may be a worthwhile addition!
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

THAT was very sweet Boz.... a real eye catcher - love to see that on the dvd....

Makke, I have to agree with ya, i didnt get to talk to even HALF the ppl I wanted to lol .. maybe Bitlive 6 should be a 2 day event ;)

Analog-X, "Kap'La' Mot'hu Chaddi'ch" would prolly be the closest lol (something like "Greetings Fighting Brother"), according to Marc Okrand anyways lol....