[News] I heard a roumor...

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

[News] I heard a roumor...

Post by LMan »

Since the breakdown of Remix.Kwed.Org and AMIGAremix, things have been pretty quiet around the remix community.

Now there have been roumors that Remix.Kwed.Org and Remix64 might close forever in the near future. That is certainly not the case, neither us at Remix64 nor Jan Lund Thomsen at R:K:O have any ambitions of quitting.

The relaunches of R:K:O and AR still depend on the folks that kindly host the sites to set things back in motion.

So while you are waiting, why don't you browse your local remix collection, and write a review or two. Or, if you're an arranger and haven't done so yet, submit alternative download sources for your remixes here at Remix64. Or if you have produced a new remix, make it available at our messageboard or at c64rmx yahoogroup for the time being. There's nothing good unless you do it!

Either way, we're far from dead, fullstop. :)
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

yeah, i'm using the time to polish some new remixes from me... :wink:

cheers ifadeo
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

just posted a link to my first C64 remix submission to KWED last year - it was number 14 in the queue before the world ended :)
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Post by ifadeo »

skitz wrote:just posted a link to my first C64 remix submission to KWED last year - it was number 14 in the queue before the world ended :)
i hope he got a backup of the queue, mine max headromm remix was
at number 2 or so... :wink:

cheers ifadeo
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

I was busy all the time so waiting for remix.kwed.org to return wasn't such a pain for me cause I had bigger problems at hand...
All is lost.
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Vosla wrote:I was busy all the time so waiting for remix.kwed.org to return wasn't such a pain for me cause I had bigger problems at hand...
I thought the downtime was a pretty nice break as well. I mananged to hand in a major project, cram, and ace two exams in the meantime. :D