Back In Time Live Fundraising 2004 and Beyond...

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Cheetor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back In Time Live Fundraising 2004 and Beyond...

Post by Cheetor »

I'm trying to do my part to help Chris out recovering his losses with BIT Live this year and once he can recover all of this, hopefully put something towards future events.

I've already spoken to him about my ideas, but to see what I'm up to, take a look for yourself... Basically, I trade in C64 games part time (along with all the other stuff I'm involved with!), and I'm selling some of my stock (and adding more to the list daily) with a percentage going to BIT Live funds. You can see more details here...

http://www.simonplumbe.co.uk/bitlivesales.htm

Cheers,

Simon
Views in my posts are my own and not necessarily that of Auto Assembly
Cheetor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Cheetor »

Just a quick update... if there's anything you're interested in that's not on that list (and I've got a LOT more than I've listed there - I just haven't been able to sort them yet!) just ask. I'll see if I've got it and work out a selling price/BIT Live commission.

I should be getting more deliveries next week as well. 8)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I've been in my shell a bit for the last few days, but I'd like to thank Simon (for it is he) for his efforts here :)

The main panic is over now, but the hole is still there... it's just the amount of shouty people to debt has become manageable. Thanks to all who helped... you really did help :)

Chris
Cheetor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Cheetor »

Chris Abbott wrote:I've been in my shell a bit for the last few days, but I'd like to thank Simon (for it is he) for his efforts here :)
No worries mate - I'm happy to do my "bit"(!). The interest is a bit slow at the moment, but I'm hoping it will pick up soon. I'm testing a lot of stock over the next week or so and I'm hoping to add about 30+ to the BIT Live listing by Sunday, including quite a few from the set list from the BIT Live show itself!

Simon
Cheetor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Cheetor »

Had loads of new stock come in although I havven't had time to list it yet but to give you a taster of some of it, it includes:-

Wanted: Monty Mole
Bounder
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi
Outrun (including the audio tape)
Falcon Patrol
Exploding Fist +
Impossible Mission (US Gold Edition)
Bangok Nights
Carrier Command
Raid Over Moscow

and loads more!

and I'm getting a delivery of another 60+ in the next week. They're not all tested or listed yet but I'll be doing that over the next few weeks. I haven't got many listed on the BIT Live page, but I have most listed on my other page at http://www.simonplumbe.co.uk/retro.htm so email me if there are any you want and I'll work out prices and BIT Live contributions.

Simon